Chapter9:if only

Chapter9:if only
Natsus PoV
There she is, Lucy just sitting outside a library staring at the locket she had in her hand. She was still crying.
"Lucy!!!" I called. But she didn't answer. I ran towards her I really wanted to hug her as hard as I could but I couldn't she was nothing to me. I only just met her and although I feel I've known her my whole life, I haven't. And she will just forget this all anyway. But I can't just leave her there.
I didn't realise I was walking towards her and when I got there she saw me and quickly wiped her tears away but it just seemed like they wouldn't stop. I pulled her up from the bench as gently as possible and wiped her tears away for her.
"Hey Luce you alright?" I half whispered
She just nodded her head, quickly placing the locket back in the pocket of her jeans.
"You know you can tell me anything, right?"I said smiling at her showing her all my teeth. "I am homeschooled so I have not got many friends. To be honest you may be the first friend I have ever had" I said this time with less of a smile and my head down so my bangs would cover my eyes.
"Friends for life?"I heard a voice in front of me say, I looked up and Lucy had her hand out as if ready for me to shake it.
"Friends forever" I repeated. Then I did something that even I didn't expect. I hugged her. And she hugged me backed!!!!!
She smelt nice, but could not make out what she smelt like.
"Why do I feel I have known you all my life" I asked not realising what I just said. Then she mumbled something under her breath. "Hey Luce did you say something" I asked trying not to sound nosy
"Oh u-um n-nothing, I just said I felt the same way"she said stuttering as if trying to hide something. I wonder......

Lucy's PoV
"If only you knew Natsu, if only." I said not realising he was still hugging me. I missed him.
It was nice seeing him after all these years....Natsu Dragneel

***************************~**************************
So what did u think let me know in the comments. I would like to thank missanonyymouss7  and RuqayyaMansoor2  for giving me this idea
And also I want to change the title and cover for this book so if u guys have any ideas then please do tell me
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow