Chapter8: She is your daughter

Hey guys, I finally found a way out of writers block and I really hope this is a chapter that will touch all your hearts xoxo
************************~******************************

Previously on 'We Are Family'
Natsu's PoV
When I looked over at Lucy she seemed down so I waited for her to look up so I could cheer her up with a smile but she never did look up. I wonder what is bothering her. Then I realised when I looked up her dad was giving her look, the look that said
'just wait till you get home your dead'
but I wonder what she did so wrong and before I could do anything she just starting to run away, and she looked like she was crying. I had to find her.

Chapter8: She is your daughter
NATSUs  PoV
I have been searching for quite some time now. I wonder where Lucy could have gone, I mean it can't be that hard to find her.... Right?
"Lucy"I call her name but she does not answer. I hope she is okay and not too upset, although I have just met the girl I feel a special bond between us.
"Lucy where are you? Answer me!" I shouted as loud as my lungs would go but still no sign of her. I start to feel water droplets hitting me on the back of my neck and eventually the rain gets heavier and heavier and not long later I was drenched standing in the middle of a road that almost seemed empty..... Without Lucy.
Just as I was about to shout her name one more time, it hit me, I finally may have a clue as to where she is.
Of course when we were eating she told me that ............. SHE LOVED READING BOOKS AND THAT SHE WAS THE BIGGEST BOOKWORM BY FAR, AND THAT READING CHEERS HER UP!!!!!!!!
But I don't know any libraries around. So I had to do something my mother always tells me not to do. Talk to a stranger.
" um,excuse me, can you give me the directions to the nearest library from here?" I asked a very short man with a white moustache and white hair to go with it.(do u guys know who I am talking about)
"Sure, you take left around the corner and go straight down until you find a library called 'magnolias city library'"
"Thanks" I replied
"Oh and next time you brats have to bring a map when you come to look around" he said with a smirk
I ignored him and went in the directions that he gave me.

Grays PoV
I stood there with dad trying to calm him down. I don't know why this old geeza hates Lucy so much but I am staring to get pissed off bad ways with him
"It's not as if she did anything wrong, she only messing like mom does with you when you are angry" I said hoping he would just back away, but nooooo he can't do that can he. 
"I saw the look she gave that pink haired freek" he yelled
"What look!!!"I yelled back " the look of happiness and love?"
"Don't you yell at me young man"he yelled pointing his finger at me
"Do you remember when we were younger and it was Lucy's birthday, she made a god damn present for you and you were still horrible to her, or that time she won an award for coming first in her business exam and you told her it was not good enough until she owned her business. Why? Why do you hate her so much?" I yelled with an angry face.
"What I say or do to Lucy does not concern you, she was my daughter before she became your sister"he yelled
"Oh so now she is your daughter is she? Then treat her that way would'ya" I said turning to Mr.dragneel and Juvia
"I am very sorry that you had to witness that" I said bowing and then turning away.
'I am sorry juvia good luck' i thought
*************************~*****************************
So guys that's was it hope you enjoyed
Like
Comment
Follow
Peace out ✌️✌✌✌