chapter 5 getting ready

Sorry I have not been make chapters school is making less time but either way im back

there was a zombie right behind me with a knife Davon got in the kitchen he stabed the zombie in the head Natalia yelled "that was my mom!!" Davon said "but she was going to kill Camron". Natalia said "I know but I wanted to keep her alive just in case there is a cure but its over now" Davon said sorry Natalia said "its ok I need to learn how to handle seeing a person I love dead" we let her have her moment and then we grab all the supplies,food, ect then we left to go to the school. While in the car i said" look Natalia I have something to tell you"Natalia asked "what is it Camron?" I said "we have been friends for a while and I wanted to know if...if .... "what? Natalia asked. if we could here we are Davon said i said "ok great" and hoped out the car. Natalia asked her self "why won't he ask me out" Jayden still in the car told her about how I liked her and was going to ask her out she looked shoked because she didn't think I had felling for her hey guys come on. Davon,Natalia,Jayden,Jakiyah,and I are trying to bust into the school Davon and I had an idea on weekends we would climb the roof to do pakour and one day we seen an opening so Davon and I climb up on the roof to get inside. Once we are inside we hear something we walk over to the door to let the others in while daevon was opening the door I turned around to see one of the teachers i didn't like the most i said aww how you let this happen wait you called me dumb I guess your wrong because I didn't die I sliced his head off and kept looking around the school.