chapter 3 oh shit

We look to the side to see Alex getting attacked he yelled again "help" we ran over and the zombie bit his neck I yelled "oh shit" as Alex got up and tryed to bit me. Davon hit him in the back of the head with the bat he said "even if your the leader im older than both of you". Jayden said "wait we need to go see if aunte is ok" we all ran for the door when Davon stoped and Jayden said "what are you doing". Davon said he seen a girl hide in the bathroom me and Jayden wached as he ran while killing all the zombies in his way to the bathroom door he opened it and the girl screamed. When she look up davon said "it's ok im here to help" a zombie came up behind Davon making the girl scream Jayden ran over and hit the zombie in the back of the head then Jayden said "less talking more getting the hell outta here". We all ran to the car and drove off while we road home I asked her her name she said "my name is Jakiyah". Davon said "that's a cute name for a cute girl" she smiled and I said "this is no time for flirting we need to see if moms ok" when we got home we opened the door to the worst thing we could think of are mom was walking to us as a zombie. I lifted up my sword but I couldn't do it neither could Jayden or Davon I pushed her to the ground while Jayden and Davon got every thing we needed like clothes,food, toothpaste, toothbrushes,and most important my book telling us how to surive even if I remember this whole book i might forget something I took a picture that had my mom,Davon,Jayden, and I we looked at her and said are last good byes.