Chapter Eleven.

He sat down and look at you, he grabbed the phone that had yours and the others faces on it he showed everyone the phone. At first you thought he was going to kill all of you but when he smashed it and broke it in half that thought had been diminished.

"Why?" You ask.

"Because we from now on work together as a team." Flag decided.

"I like the sound of that." Harley said happily.

She sounded really happy, you were surprised after what happened. You rubbed your neck where the bomb was in your neck, well at least you could know that you weren't going to die with a tap of a screen.

"Are we going to get going?" Flag asked.

"Yeah." Diablo answered.

You took a sip of the drink that Harley had before you run to catch up with the others. You were slightly tipsy and these heels weren't really cooperating with you, you grab onto Harley's arm and use her as balance.

"Harls? What'd you have in that drink?" She turned and looked at you.

"A little bit of this and a little bit of that, why?" You put a hand to your forehead.

"I had some of it." Harley laughed and wrapped her arm around your torso.

She helped you walk down the road. You lean into her warm body, she smelt good you put your nose into her neck.

"Are you okay?" You didn't answer.

Flag stopped and everybody else stopped.

"What's going on?" You asked Harley.

"We need a plan." Flag shouted.

"Let's go in with guns blazing!" You shout.

Everyone turns and looks at you, your cheeks flush a pink color you put your head down in embarrassment.

"Let's not do that." Boomerang suggested.

"We could blow that bitch up." Harley pipped up.

"That's actually a good idea." Flag talked into his com.

"We've got a bomb in the station but it's underwater. We need some volunteers to go under." Flag looked at everyone.

A couple of his men offered and then Croc offered.

"Okay." Flag went over to his men and started making plans.

"Are you okay?" Harley asked.

"Yeah." You unwrap her arms from your torso.

You stand up straight and wait to be instructed. Flag sent his men into the station and you and the others moved forward. You were terrified. You hands were shaking like crazy, this was it this was WW3 and you were going to fight in it.

"Isn't this exciting?" Harley said in a cheery voice.

"Not really. We could get killed." Harley looked at you and smiled.

"That's what is exciting." She was definitely crazy.

You got closer to the building that had the blue circle surrounding the top of the skyscraper. You swallow the salvia in your mouth this was it. Time to kill some bitches.