Chapter Fifteen.

You stalk over to The Enchantress. She was watching you with a smirk she didn't seem to care that Incubus had died. Her hands were seeping blue mist, you stood at the bottom of steps looking up at her.

"You have proven you are my sister, now join me blood is thicker then water after all." You shook your head and walked over to the group.

"I stand with my friends." You tell her.

"You are a traitor to your kind. I guess you turned human over the years sister." You grab onto Harley's hand.

She squeezes it and you stare at The Enchantress.

"I rather be a traitor to my kind then spend an eternity with you!"

"Then so be it. But I must say the fight in you is strong Eztli. You have lost heroes but I'm giving you a chance to join me, help me." Harley's hand left yours.

She walked forward to the Enchantress.

"Harley..." You were shocked.

"What? We aren't heroes we're the bad guys and even if we won we would be thrown back into the prison. I don't want to go back there." You stared at Harley as she eyes Katanas sword.

"See she knows, she knows she can be greater." That's when Harley grabbed Katanas sword and plunged it into Enchantress's chest right where her heart was.

She made a gurgle noise as black blood dropped from the wound, Enchantress pulled the sword from her chest and it fell to the floor with a clang.

"You may have won this time but I will come back." She said as she slumped to the floor.

Harley turned to everyone.

"That was amazing." She said.

"Oh my god Harley! Jesus christ you actually had me going there." You tell her.

She smiles and skips back to you, she engulfs you into a hug and you laugh as she takes the headdress off of your head.

"You're not one of them. You're one of us." She told you.

You agreed. You pulled her into you and kissed her, you were never going to get use to that. Out of the corner of your eye you saw the Enchantress change, she turned into a human.

"June." Flags voice was soft.

The women slowly opened her eyes and Flag ran to her he pulled her up into his arms and she smiled.

"Rick." Tears streamed down her eyes as she placed a hand onto his cheek.

"June." Tears fell down his face.

"Thank you." He kissed her.

You had by now pulled back from Harley and was holding her hand, she had a small tear on her face.

"Are you crying?" You ask with a laugh.

"No! I just hate happy endings." So did you.