The magic between everything (Chapter1)

Lalani was sad after her and Gary broke up he hurt her but she didn't wanna admit it to any of her friends.She knew they would of just say i told you so.Lalani knew Gary was a player but that didn't stop her from falling into his trap.she didn't wanna go to school any time soon but she knew she had to go today cause her mom didn't like her staying home missing days of school for no reason.Her mom was very strict about her and school so she knew better not to even try to skip school she just got up and decided to go.Lalani got up from her bed looking at her phone seeing it was 7:32 school started at 8:30 and it was a 10 minute walk but she had her bus pass giving her time to take a 15 minute shower.Once she got out she quickly picked out an outfit.She put on a burgundy throw over sweater some black jeans and she decided to wear her suede Pumas.She brushed her teeth,brushed her hair up into two buns,and grabbed her backpack,phone,and keys having 14 minutes to get to school.When she got to school she ran to her first period class usually she never was early to class cause she like to play in the hall and come to class late she wasn't that bad of a kid but she wasn't a teachers pet but today she didn't want to see Gary at all.Lalani knew if she saw him he would not stop trying to talk to her and she knew she would break down into tears but her fear came to life once she saw him walking towards her her class was on the other side of the hall so she knew there was no way out .She tried to walk the other way pretending she didn't see him but then she heard Someone say "Yeoo lani" she knew it was Gary cause no one else called her lani it was his thing she turned around and saw him coming closer.She could feel her heart beating  so fast it could of came out her chest.