Bestfriends (chapter3)

January 18 (two months later )

Antonio and Lalani were getting really close.They went to the park to toghether to hang out since they were still to young to go out Anotio was 16 only 1 year older than Lalani.Today was there 3 month anniversary.corny right LOL but tonio was excited cause he bought lani a nice chain with a L on it.Lalani got up seeing it was 7:54 she knew she was gonna be late good thing she took a shower last night.she quickly put on a pair a khakis a white shirt and her black huaraches then she threw on her burgundy h&m sweater and her black bubble jacket . She was exicted today too she quickly grabbed her stuff and left the house having 10 minutes left to get to school .when she arrived she saw all her friends in the corner of their first period class staring at destinys phone .once I came in I walked over saying hi to everyone they replied hey back .so What you guys talking about.Your mans Karen said I was like why starting to be concerned.look at it your self tyla said I grabbed the phone to see what they were babbling about . I looked down to see Facebook was opened up to tonios Paige which I saw a girl laying on top of him in a park as him cover photo.My heart quickly started to hurt and pound like crazy.I had crazy trust issues and this is exactly the reason why boys loved to play with my heart even though this was only my 3 relationship but still they all ended the same.i kept  Scrolling  down to see more statuses between both of them saying good morning babe and more.She didn't go to my school so I didn't know her .She was brown skin had dusty box braids and looked like some type of unknown creature.i wasn't even hating that bitch was ugly asf but I just wanted to confront tonio about it I wasn't scared cause I know he gonna try and lie.the bell rang and it was lunch time . Tonio must of knew something happened cause usually I would of stayed in the hall to talk to him but I didn't.

     Tonios P.O.V

I didn't know what was going on with lani but I was eager to find out Ik I've been cheating on her this whole time but I was sure she wouldn't find out cause she didn't have Facebook.
I saw her sitting with her friends at lunch mean mugging me. I walked over towards her asking her politely to come talk to me I wanted to give her the chain I got her.

Tonio-what's wrong baby
Lalani-don't call me baby go call that other bitch baby
Ik she was talking about crystal but how did she find out Idk ( I don't know ). I was trying to think of a lie what was I gonna tell her I didn't even know what she already knew.i didn't wanna loose her I can honestly say I was in love with her.

     Lalanis P.O.V

Antonio told me it was just an old picture and she didn't like her and that was his ex and he wouldn't do anything to hurt me and my dumb self actually believed him idk why but he just has this smile that makes me forget sometimes .

I was in love and I was dumb to mix up love with friendship .

Sorry this chapter wasn't that long I will try and make the next chapter longer .