Realizing the truth(chapter7)

Was I his side hoe??
Did he have a girlfriend from the start??
Was he lying to me every time he said "I LOVE YOU"

These were all the thoughts that were poppin up in my mind which made me cry even more I went to school everyday trying to act like I could care less about Tonio. I mean Antonio I was so used to calling him by his nickname I made for him but that was all over now.
I've been sobbing for the past week.
I got up to go to school there was only one more month until school ended which means I didn't have to see Tonio ever again. We didn't talk after that day I confronted him about his girl. I knew he didn't wanna talk to me cause he was embarrassed that he got caught.
But I really can't believe he put his hands on me he must of been out of his mind. Should've knocked his ass out.

When I went to school today I confronted him and told him I wanted to be just Friends I couldn't be hurt anymore. He didn't take the news too good he started punching the lockers. It was wild  funny to me because he acted like he cared about losing me.

Tonio's p.o.v

I know I don't deserve lani but she was the best ever had and next time I love someone that much it will be a miracle.

The moral of the story is to keep the ones you love close and don't play them like they stupid cause at the end of the day your gonna regret loosing them in the long run.

THANKS 😊

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO DONT