Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

"Hi." Taehyung approaches one of the Sales Clerk inside the Department Store. The said Sales Clerk screamed loudly that attract attentions.

"Oh my gosh! Kim Taehyung." Taehyung show a subtle smile trying not to get pissed in a course. "How may i help you, Sir?" Now the girl was flirting on him, batting her eyelashes and pouting her thick lips.

Taehyung thirst to puke but he just show his trademark smile. "I'm looking for babies clothes, specifically on a twin. Girl and Boy."

The said girl assisted him to the baby area and show to him the clothes and other things. "Sir, we also have different stuff for a baby. Mind if show you too?"

"No, that would be a big help. Can you please get me some bi cart and put everything that the babies can use?" The girl nodded twice and run to take a cart.

Taehyung wait for three minutes, checking to baby clothes, dress and suit for baptismal whilst he is scanning through the aisle. The girl return with a big cart that full of stuff, such as bib, baby bottles, socks and many more. She is also holding a two big crib that need to assemble color pink and blue.

The brunet smile widely and took the things and place to his hands, scanning the little things made him smile more. "Miss can you help me to bring these to counter?"

"No problem, Sir. It's a pleasure! Can i get a signature?" Taehyung nodded and start wander around the place. His eyes widened as long as he saw a lot people looking at him. More like following him.

Taking a picture, getting videos and squealing ladies. He wave his hand and smile to show his gratified.

The people around him scream and crying. He is so approachable and kindhearted on and off cam that's why.

When they actually reach the counter. The girl help him to put all the things on it. "Do you have penned and paper?" The brunet asked the girl. The latter smile and nodded getting something inside her pocket.

Taehyung took it and signed. After that he get all the bags and took something on his pocket. He gave few money to the girl who assisted him, showing his thankfulness.

The girl want to reject but her Manager agreed and hesitantly took it and thank him after.

He put all the things at the back of his car. He is about to bring the things on his unit, when he remembered Jin. He turn over and drive through Jin's pad.

He is a bit terrified. He want to confirm something.

He hastily reach the place and knock many times but there is no response. There is no Jin inside, is he hiding?

"Maybe he's hiding from me. I'll just confront him next time." He convince himself not to worry and decided to go back in the Hospital to check the raven.

He also buy something to eat along to place.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Where did you go?" The raven asked with a raspy voice. "Ugh my tummy hurts."

"I bought Babies clothes and foods." The raven awkwardly smile but felt happiness inside him because his Hyung bought them something that baby can used. "Are you allowed to eat now? Or no?"

"I don't know Hyung." He answered.

"Maybe we can ask that mischievous blonde who had a lot of strikes in her hair." Taehyung bluntly said whilst sitting on the chair next to the raven Hospital bed.

"Taehyungie Hyung its Doctor Lalisa." The raven laughed quietly and more likely whispering, because he winced when he felt his cuts.

"I forgot her name, Sorry." The brunet aforementioned.

"Its Lalisa Manoban, Mr. Kim Taehyung. Easy to memorize right? But Doc Lisa is fine, and yes. He can eat now. But cold foods is no." Taehyung flustered and hid his red face. "There is nothing to embarrass about that Mr. Kim, i am also quite curious about your green strike on your hair." Jeongguk giggled and winced a little.

"Is it hurt a lot Baby?" Taehyung concerned on the latter situation.

"Ah! Love Is in the air. I'm little jealous right now. Heol! I'm going guys! Anyway Mr. Jeon, some nurses will bring your pain killer here." Jeongguk nodded and smile to her.

"Anyway Mr. Kim, you still didn't give your autograph for me." Taehyung cheekily grin and asked for a paper and he immediately signed it without a doubt. "Thanks, my best friend Bambam likes you too! Bye bye." The Doctor run and made Jeongguk and Taehyung laughed.

"Are you sure, she's a Doctor?" Taehyung was amused.

"Yes she's funny tho."

"Well yes i have to agreed. You're right." Taehyung leaned to the raven and sit on the edge of the bed. "Are you okay, i bought pasta and soup. What do you want to eat?"

"Soup." Taehyung stand up and get the food and set it up. "Feed me hyung." It's not a request more like Jeongguk forced him to so.

"My Baby is kinda demanding now tsk. Who am i to deserve this." He fake cried that made the latter smile and wince on the same time. "Shh! Don't laughed. I'll feed you."

"Thanks Hyung."

"A kissed will do." Taehyung was shock on his statement and about to said its nothing whe he felt a soft lip on his.

"I Love hyung." Jeongguk said and Taehyung quietly blushing.