Chapter 24

CHAPTER 24

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, everything is decorated with pastel color

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, everything is decorated with pastel color. I don't know but, i smell something medicine. Is this a hospital or clinic? Did i pass out while escaping that place? Did Jimin found me. NO. NO.

I move my body to and try to step my bare foot off the cold ground to run again. I need to get outta here. Jimin going to hurt me again.

I got startled when the door opened. It reveals a blonde girl with a lot of strikes on her hair. She is smiling with a glass of water on her hands. "Oh you wake up?"

"Who are you?" I asked politely, she seem like a doctor to me since she have a stethoscope on her neck. "Where am i?" She smile a bit and st next to me.

"I'm Lalisa, i'm a Doctor. I was driving home when i saw you running and you passed out. So i decided to bring you here in my house. This is also a clinic if you noticed." I nod in response and rubbed my tummy.

I saw a needle attach on my hand. And there is a dextrose beside me. "Ops. Don't touch it. You'll hurt yourself. This is an IV for you to get nutrients since you are not in a good condition. Thank god i found you." I started to remember Jimin. When he beat me and punch me every time i look on his eyes.

"What happen?"

"Its Jeongguk." She nods.

"So Jeongguk. What really happened to you? Do you want to report this thing. You have a lot of bruises and cuts. Thank goodness your baby is safe." I muttered a simple thank you from above for saving me. All i need to do now is find Hyung.

I lift my body try to walk and Lalisa stop me. She glared and flick my forehead lightly. "Don't be a hard-headed patient okay? You need to rest first before moving and leaving. Your baby ad yourself as well are the most important here. And if you want. I will help you after this." I hugged her and cry again.

"Thanks Doc. I will surely rest! And find hyung." She giggled and tap my shoulder.

"Okay. Let's find him together. For now. Eat the food i made and drink this capsule. Okay? I will go back after a few minutes. Just press the red button if you need something, okay?" I hummed in response and took a bite of rice and chicken. The soup tastes delicious and its warmth my stomach. When is the last time i got a proper food? That ages ago.

Doctor Lalisa prepared rice, chicken and soup, milk and fruits. She was so nice. I don't know how to pay her in return.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"So Jeongguk, i just found out that your hyung is Kim Taehyung right?" I stare on her and nod my head. "He is living in a luxurious condominium in Seoul. He is quite rich." I widened my eyes. How come he is rich now?

"And i found out the is a mode- wait someone calling me are you sure that you don't want to accompany you there?" I hugged her and hum as an answer. "Take care Jeongguk, you really like my little brother now. And now you're leaving me."

She faked cry and i chuckles. "Just be sure you still need your regular check-up with me okay? Don't ever forget and made me as your baby god mother okay?"

She assisted me until we found a cab. She help me put my things inside and i bid a goodbye.

In my hands, its written the address i am looking. I am so excited to see hyung now. I hope he is not mad.

Do i have to tell him about Jimin or just invent an unreal story? Yes. That's i need to do.

END OF FLASHBACK

"LET GO OFF ME ASSHOLE! I SAID I DIDN'T TOOK YOUR MONEY!" He keeps on gripping my wrist that made me wince.

"JIMIN LET GO OFF HIM!" I froze when i heard Taehyung hyung voice. I heard also Jimin chuckles.

"Oh hi Tae, how are you? You look very handsome in my eyes right now. Quiet edible." Jimin lick his tongue and push me hard so i fell on Taehyung arms.

"How did you know i was here?" Taehyung help me to stand up and fix my bangs.

"Your GPS, since you didn't off your phone." I don't know if that's a blessing in disguise or what.
What if he asked Jimin why he leave me. Why if he found out i lied.

"Wow, i pleasant sight seeing." Jimin smug.

"Jimin, could you please shut up?! We know that you're an asshole here after you leave Jeongguk." Taehyung hyung gritted his teeth, oh my god. We need to go right now.

"H-Hyung lets go. We're going to celebrate their birthday right?" Taehyung Hyung silently nodded and put his arms on my shoulder.

"W-wait?! What the fuck are you saying that i leaved him?!" Jimin walk hastily in our spot and yell.

Taehyung hyung push me on his back protectively. "Woah? Don't tell me you forgot what you've done after you-"

"Hyung please." I started crying. "Lets just go. Please hyung."

"No, Kookie. This Bastard need to wake up on his fucking delusional dream!"

"I missed everything here! What the fuck i didn't leave him!"

"Really? After you found out that he's pregnant? You leave him hanging with your child?!"

Jimin scoffed. Oh my goodness. This is not what i am expecting.

"For fucking sake! He is the one who leave me! He brought all of my earnings! And lastly he got impregnated with an unknown bastard because he is a slut!" Taehyung Hyung froze. I let go of his arms and tremble. Hyung look at me with confusing eyes. "Don't tell me, he lied again? What a bitch."

"SHUT UP! LETS's GO JEON JEONGGUK."