Office?!

*So I originally made this about Tyler Joseph, from TwentyØnePiløts. so sorry if you see his name anywhere, but I think I got them all 😘😘*

I walked into the office on Monday, my tight black pencil skirt and white blouse hugging my curves so tightly, making me feel like a model. In my hands an iced coffee and a blueberry bagel, my normal breakfast.

I strutted to my desk and set everything down on the surface. I let out a deep breath and sit down on the spinny chair. I reach for my breakfast and take it out of the bag. I'm just about to take a bite when I hear, his familiar voice.

"Good Morning, Y/n" his silky smooth, Soundwave gold voice filled my ears. I blush having no idea why.

"Hello, Mr. Garner" I say looking down at my bagel, sitting so perfectly on the paper plate.

I can feel his stare on my body; "you look lovely today, sweetheart, but I'd love to see you in my office after you finish eating"

I nod my head finally looking up at him " Yes, sir" I say timidly. I watch his perfect lips curve into a smile before he bites his lip oh so slightly then he turns for his office. I watch him walk away, there is this motion by his body that's almost intoxicating.

My eye brows raise slightly at the lip bite, though it was quite sexy. But I shrug it off & turn my attention back to my food and take it down, I take a sip of my coffee and reach for a mint popping it in my mouth.

I stand up and straighten my skirt and waltz to Mr. Garner's office. I pause outside his door taking a deep breath and knocking 3 times.

I hear his gruff voice granting my permission to come in. I turn the door knob slowly and open the door. I instantly notice how much darker his office his compared to the rest of the building. And the smell is significantly...manlier.

"Please have a seat Ms. Y/L/N. We need to discuss something oh so important" he said and motioned to a chair.

I take a moment for my eyes to adjust and when they do,I hesitantly sit down down, relaxing when I feel the leather touch my skin; "Is everything alright?" I ask nervously biting my lip.

"So, I can't help but notice that you don't have a ring on your finger" he laughs playing with his own, pointing his finger aimlessly in the air.

"Uh" I scratch the back of my head awkwardly; "No, I don't

"Well any man would be lucky to have you" he laughed & I laughed back with him. Trying to get rid of the awkwardness that coated the air.

Mr. Garner stood up and walked around to my side of the desk, standing up in front of me. His arms crossed and he smiled down at me.

He picked up one of the knickknacks on his desk twirling it in his fingers. I watched his chest rise and fall. I studied his face for a moment his lips were parted and he seemed to be contemplating something. Then he spoke.

"Miss Y/L/N, have you ever sucked dick before?" Mr. Garner asked with a smooth tone, breaking the silence.

That question struck me & took me completely by surprise, I felt my face burn and I looked way. I could feel Mr. Garner's eyes boring into my head. I was very confused as to what was going on.