How it started

I'm sorry if their is some mistakes in grammar since I didn't have time to check it anyway please enjoy the story its my first.

It was just a normal day in the United States but Trump was elected president causing an outbreak of wars in between states the west with the north and the south with the east. As chaos was erupting 8 friends found the worst in the mess they were in. Ariel, Amanda Llanes, Amanda Lazo, Daniel, Dominick, Annie, and Katherine decided to move to London to escape America's monstrosity now known as Trump's tower of mistakes. As the group packs to escape they hear gunfire in the distance, Ariel quickly runs to his bed to hide while the others try to figure out what's happening, and they quickly find the navy seals and the marines fighting and rebel army capable of demolishing a state. Ariel comes out from under the bed and is whimpering as he tries to find words to describe his emotions but it doesn't matter since the rebels are checking every building standing to demolish them with no regards of the citizens alive. As Annie, Daniel, Llanes, and Ariel started to panic Katherine and Lazo smacked them to pay attention since they had to escape fast so as Ariel stopped whimpering he ran to the door check if the rebels were on their floor, as Ariel checked he saw one rebel no more or less he warned Lazo and Katherine the fiercest of the group of him so as they planned their attack Daniel randomly ran out the door punching and screaming at the rebel soldier. Lazo and Katherine ran after him yelling "what are you doing you'll warn the others" chasing after him. As Dominick as the rest of the gang waited impatiently they realized the screaming was gone so Dominick rushed to the door watching Daniel carry an Ar-15 and hand Katherine an m5 while Lazo got a switchblade so the three had their weapons but had the responsibility of protecting the others. Daniel the laziest of them all really wasn't looking forward to it but it got past him. As the three told of what happened five more rebels appeared by the staircase resulting in Katherine to shoot three of them in their head and the other two to run. They all cheered but had to run so they all packed the important and ran to the hospital to look for medicine since they might need it later.