The second wave

As the group ran to the hospital they realized they needed food since everything needed to be microwaved they found a hotel which obviously had to have vending machines so as they walk inside the group finds everything has been raided. They decide to just get out asap since the rebels are gaining on their tail. Two hours later
At last the orig original eight find the hospital causing all of the members to be filled with joy since they hate walking and as they get inside the break into two groups to find more medicinal items. Luckily no one had trouble with anyone but as they started to leave they heard rumbling and saw cracks in the walls, Ariel being the fastest thinker under pressure sensed the building was ready to collapse; as Ariel contemplates what to do he throws everyone out of the hospital and leaving him in the rumble. Everyone had their moment of silence for the brave coward, as the mourning group begins to leave they hear marching in the distance so they decide to run faster than ever before since they can't fight the rebels coming after them. The marching gets louder and louder until they find its a machine making the frightening sounds. As the group distance themselves they hear moaning and turn to see Ariel, it turns out he was knocked out cold. He had a broken leg and fractured his wrist and since Llanes knew something like this would happen she made a splint and make do cast for him and from that point on it seemed a crush had been developing from Ariel to Llanes.