Chapter 7

When we get to class Kanmae took my hand and guiding me to a seat next to his. I sit down and kick my feet up.
Once the teacher comes in a out my feet down and focused. I soon relies I've already learned the stuff he was teaching and look out the window.
______
Once class is over we head back to to moon dormitory.
"How was your first day Miyuki." Kaname asks me smiling sinply.
" it was boring because I've already learned what we was teaching." I say it with a bit of pride and I get a bit of a chuckle out of Kaname.
" may I ask what's so funny." I say it seriously as he looks up
" oh it's nothing. Just how you said it." I smile and we continue walking.
_____
We soon get to the moon dormitory and I walk into the kitchen and I get a glass of water and put 2 of my special blood tables into the water I chug the formal and make a disgusted face as I taste the after tasting.

Soon I make my way to my room I shut the door behind me and take of my uniform. I go to my wardrobe and grab a crop top and a pair of pajama shorts I also grap a black sports bra and black laced boy shorts and head to the shower.
____
I put of my cloths and jump in bed and slowly fall asleep.
I woke up to the screaming of fan girls.
"Ugh" I say to myself mentally
I get up and and walk to my wardrobe. I get out my white night class uniform a lace black bra and black lace bikini panties.
I walk to the bathroom and get into the shower.
_______
I get out the shower and blow dry my hair. Then I put in my bra, underwear, and uniform then tie it off with a red bow. I put on my Dee Martins and head downstairs with my textbook and note book. I take out my blood tablets and get a glass of water.
Kaname comes down and all the aristocrats bow as he makes his way to my side as the gate doors open and the fan girls scream.
___________

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter ily all kisses