Chapter 14

I wake up to the usual Ruka and Adio bickering. I sigh and decide to get up. I open my window slightly and was greeted with screams of fan girls, I majorly sigh again and slam the window shut.

I get out the shower and put on my school's white uniform that u love so dearly. Not my major amount of sarcasm! I end up wearing my black dm's (Doc Martins). I grab my note book and text book followed by my pens and pencil in my black know leather pencil case. I opened my door and pass others as they bow in respect. I go down the wooden glaze covered stairs and to the kitchen where I got out 3 tablets and put them in my mouth and followed it up by a large gulp of water. I walked out the kitchen and sat down on the couch and read my book I picked out last night.

The Bloody Rose Queen is the ruler of all supernatural kind. It was bought about by the vampires so she is a vampire,but the most powerful in existence.

I stopped reading and put my place holder in my book when I saw Kaname coming down.

"Hi Miyuki have a good rest?" Kaname says walking over to me.

"It was good your equally I assume." Getting up and now standing beside Kaname.

"Correct. Everyone ready." There was a choirs of 'yes'.

"OK let's go." We walked out and the sceams got louder as the gates opened and me and Kaname took the first step out. Side by Side we walked. Screams of the Discipline Comity telling fan girls and boys to go back to their doors because it was getting late. i add a bit of my power to her voice which i see Kaname and the other noticed. Eveyone got scared and quickly walked back towards their dorms.

" how did you do the, Lady Miyuki." Adio asks look dumbfounded. i smirk at the question and simply answer. 

"Practice makes perfect." i chuckle then ran up to Kaname and look at his amused and sexy face.

I just smiled as we carried on walking to class.