Chapter 8

We get to our class room and I take seat next to Kaname. Since I've already learned the material I stared at the bare sky, the moon cover bye clouds. In other words a 'perfrect' night. i smirk.

__

Soon classed ended ad we walked back to the moon dormitory. I was extremely thirsty, once i go in i walked as un noticeably  as possible to the kitchen. i got a glass of water and instead of 2 tablets i put four. I chugged the glass and quenched at the after taste. i walked past students and they bowed as i made my way up the stairs to my bed room. i strip and i was now in my bra and underwear. I heard a knock on the door and grunted i put on a over sized hoodie that went to my knees. I opened it to find Kaname.

  " May I ask what you need brother. " i say sternly mad at the fact he interrupted me. 

   "Oh yes, Takasuma (srry if i spelt it wrong) is having his birthday party tomorrow so class is canceled so i wanted you to attend it with me ." Kaname says gentally ending with a small smile.

    "Sure id love to." i say grinning slighly as Kaname chuckles slighly.

"well i have to get in the shower and sleep good night brother." i say smiling a bit.

  " Good night Miyuki.. i love you." he says and smiles before i can say anything.

'H-he loves me truely' i thought. After a minute i closed the door and continued my night routine.

He Loves Me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed this chapter. from now on ill write on my computer. its alot easier so ya. and almost 100 people viewed my story omgggggg screaming !!!!!!!!!!!111 ily all sm thanks so so much for this with out you guys  wouldnt be here 

Instagram; @/yiikesitszoe + @/slapphed and @/15.89amgo follow ;>)