Teen Imagines!

Shout out to my girl @tiaperez17 made this imagine is for you!Enjoy!!!

Tia's Pov~

I am sitting in my room just thinking of me and Jacob's relationship. When been together since 09 yeah 4 years is a long time. It's 2013 and it haven't been the same with Jacob. I don't even remember the last time he said he loved me. A tear rolled down my cheek while I had thoughts of our happy times. I heard foot steps and I quickly wiped my tears away. It was Jacob I didn't want him to see me upset but my stiffle and tear that rolled down gave it away. He stopped in his tracks to look at me. His face turn from joy from his day to worry. He quickly ran over to me to confront me.

Jacob: Baby what's wrong?

Me: Oh it's nothing

I gave a weak smile but it gave it away. I sighed I'm gonna have to talk about it.

Me: Do you love me Jacob?

Jacob: Of course I do baby what kinda question is that?

Me: Well you don't show it!

I got up and stood infront of him letting the tears rush down my face

Me: You don't tell me you love me! y-y-you don't give me attention anymore do you even remembered the last time you ki..(gcf)

Jacob cut me off by kissing me I soon but slowly kissed him back. My arms wrapped around his neck while he pick me up straddling me around his waist. He put me down on the bed and and came between my legs while I rewrapped to his waist. He kissed me again while my hands wonder under his shirt feel his abs. We pulled apart and he looked me deep in my eyes while wiping my damp cheeks.

Jacob: Don't you ever think I don't love you because I do. I love you baby I know I haven't spend enough time with you because the tours. But I promise to make up the times I missed with you what do you say if I bring you on tour for now on?

Me: Yes! I would love that!

Jacob smiled at my adorableness then gave me a seductive look

Jacob: Now where were we?

I giggled then we went back to our love session.

Was that good or naw?

Lol vote,comment, and request any other imagines!