Mouse Imagine

This is for @LilMouseWifeyy hope you enjoy!

Mouse's Pov~

Me and squad are at Chucky Cheese for my nieces birthday along with a couple family members and friends. Me and squad was just being goofy as fuck and making random jokes and stared at the next shawty with a fat ass. I mean yeah they got a nice body and all but they ain't something chase for. My eyes wondered around looking at my niece play with some of the kids. I took another bite of my pizza then turned my attention back to my niece. She was soon talking to a girl who looked about my age and wow...she was gorgeous. She had the perfect shape, stunningly beautiful, her smile, long hair, the way she dressed. Just damn it's like when she walks it to a room she catches your attention. I stood up wiping the grease off my fingers heading straight to her. I walked up to them and smiled at them talking. My niece turned to me smiling and hugged me she soon pulled away holding my hands smiling up at me.

Miyah: Mouse! This is my friend Nookie

I looked at her and she smiled at me I swear I felt my knees buckle.

Miyah: I'm gonna go play more games you guys talk

Me: Aight

She ran off going to more games with her tokens making me smile then turn my attention back to Nookie.

Nookie: Um is she your lil sister?

Mouse: Uh nah that's my niece

She looked surprised causing me to chuckle a bit.

Me: I'm the youngest of my siblings that's why I'm a early uncle

Nookie: Oh how old are you?

Me: I'm 15

Nookie: I'm 14

Me: Oh you a youngin

She giggled playfully rolling her eyes.

Nookie: Boy bye you only a year older so stop

I chuckled at her she is something else.

Me: Aye you wanna come chill with me and my squad?

Nookie: Yeah sure

I grabbed her soft hand leading her back to the table. The squad was joking around and turned their attention to us.

Me: Guys this is Nookie

Mari: Oh so that's who you was staring at!

My cheeks instantly turned red and I cursed him out through my clenched teeth so only he can hear.

Me: Shut up

I turn to Nookie smiling as her eye brow was raised with a smirk on her face. I let her sit down as I sat next to her and we all started a group convo joking around. It was about 10 and we didn't have to leave till ten but Nookie had to leave now. I was saying my good byes to her and she gave me her number. Yes!

Nookie: Bye Mouse

She hugged me kissing my cheek walking away I smiled down at the piece of paper with her number on it. I didn't realize she walked back because all I heard her swear.

Nookie: Man fuck it

Me: What?

Then she kissed me. I was shocked but I smiled in the kiss having my hands rest on her waist. We soon pulled away and she smiled at me looking up at me.