Mouse Imagine

~@GucciGirlll this is for you enjoy!~
Jessica Pov~
Hey I'm Jessica and right now me and my big head Mouse are in the park on the swings talking. It is a nice cool summer night and ain't no one here so it's nice and peaceful. Me and Mouse are talking on the swings and some how we ended up talking about old memories.
Me: Remember we had our first kiss here when we started dating?
Mouse: Yeah it wasn't all that great that lil bad ass boy push me off the swing
Me: Well he did ask for the swing
Mouse: So?! Shit lil boy arm was strong as fuck looking like he spent two years in timeout!
I was dying laughing Mouse comes up with the most funny things ever. But that's a reason why I love dating him is because his humor.
Me:Remember when we first met you gave me that nickname?
Mouse: Yeah
Me: Can you remind me why you gave me that nickname SiSi?
Mouse: Your body is what I love to see s'i s'i!
We both busted out laughing that song made me really give Mouse a chance into dating him. I mean he was already a cutie and could dress great from head to toe. Not only that he had a cute ass accent but the only thing I needed to top it off was humor. I mean don't get me wrong he has everything I wanted but my men need to know how to make me laugh. I got off my swing sitting on Mouse's lap smiling down at him. He slid his hands on my ass looking back up at me.
Me: Babe you know I wuv you rite?
I made a puppy dog face talking in my baby voice. He chuckled at me shaking his head. He kissed me soon gripping my ass in the kiss making me moan in his mouth. We pulled away smiling at each other.
Mouse: Yes I do baby and I wuv you too
I smiled then started swinging still sitting in Mouse's lap.
Mouse: What are you doing?
Me: Swing now get to start kick those legs!
Mouse: Is this legal?!
Me: Shut up and swing!
He chuckled at me then started swinging us slowly. I wouldn't trade him for the world...
~Vote!~
~Comment!~