Starting at a new school!

I woke up it was colled i felt alone and scared I'm not quite sure why my family loved me..... Atleast thats what i thought. I looked over and saw the time it was 8:30 am!!!! I jumped out of bed and got ready as fast as I could not wanting to be late for my first at my new school!! I was so excited not only to make new friends but hopefully find the man of my dreams ( by the way guys she is 11 years old in grade 6 her birthday was soon)!! I had lived in tis town for my whole life we went to church every Sunday. I quickly got dressed in some denim overals, black leggings and a slutty dark blue half top. I want to make friends today and lots of them! I'm finally ready I wasn't the smartest girl out there actually I barely had a brain. I got to school it was just around the corner from my house so it took about 5 minutes. I had already been through puberty (yeah I know early) so my body was pretty mattured. I walkedin the school grounds a boy came up to me he was about a couple of inches taller than me he was really hot and looked like he would be a good friend. 

"Hey youre new here ?" he asked as I melted by the sound of his voice was he the one?

"Yeah but i have lived here my hole life"

"oh yeah i know you from church"

"aha yeah" damn someone knows me i wanted a fresh start at a new school.

"Brenda wright?"

"yeah thats me" i say with the biggest smile I dont know if it is because he remembers me or if its his amazing eyes looking into mine.

"well Im Liam"

shit it's my mums boss' son "Milburn?"

"yeah haha how did you know that?"

"your dads my mums boss" I say awkwardly very awkwardly.

three girls walk past whispering to each other just so Liam could hear them "is that the new girl she look like the biggest skank" 

I almost start crying i was so fragile when it comes to words but i could take a thousand hits. Liam saw it in my face he turned to me emmedialty saying

" don't listen to them they are they "popular" group but no one likes them, but everyone wants to hang out with them i dont get it"

"haha sounds to much like high school i dont want that shit till next year" i say laughing as we walk off.

what teacher do you have?" I ask Liam wondering if we will be in the same class.

"miss Lee" he says with a smile on his face " shes a massive b-"

i cut him off screamig "SAME!!" i jumped up and down huging hm he hugged me back every one around us turned and looked at us I awkwardly stop hugging him and I look up at him and we both start cracking up laughing our heads off for no reason what so ever.

the bell rings and we head off to class still laughing!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vote? 

comment?

like? 

what ever you want :)