May 22nd

I wake up right before Angel busts through my door "MACIII YOU GRADUATE TODAY!"she screams as she shakes me. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, also pick me out an outfit for after graduation so we can get on the road". I go take a shower then I hear more than one voice in my room, 4 or 5 actually. I get out of the bathroom to see Hannah eating pizza, dev and Kamie playing color switch, but I don't see Angel. All of a sudden someone busts outta my closer and gives me a heart attack "gosh damnit Angel" I say as I slide on my blue dress and my gown, I see Kamie wearing my cap "bitch" I say after taking my cap back. She smirks and moves her eyebrows up and down, I do the same back.

After we're all ready to go to the graduation I text my fiancé. I know what fiancé, I'm only 19 but we started dating when I was 14. Kamie looks at me "want a ride?" "No, a's coming to get me. " As I walk back into my house to get my bag I see dev go with her boyfriend, Angel go with hers, and Kamie going to pick up hers along with Hannah. I wait about 3 minutes, then he's here. I hop in the car and "WOAAAHH look at you!" Me being a smart ass responds "shut the fuck up".

When we get to the school I give him a kiss, a long kiss, a lonnngggg kiss, and I run inside. I'm running down the hallway and forget I'm wearing heels "ohhh shi-" before I can finishing cussing I fall on my face. I hear laughing. Not just any laugh. "DEV!" I get up and see dev laughing to death. "Come on, people are already coming" I take that dirty then laugh to myself.

We're standing for about 20 minutes before everyone came in, about 300 people, I hate crowds...