Graduation

"How many people are here?" I whisper to dev. She doesn't here me so I whisper it again, " oh let me just count" I go to punch her but then I remember I need to "act right". It's very hard for me to act right, I don't have any disability but I'm like a 5 year old trapped in a 19 year old's body. I squirm a little while the other people get their diplomas. When it's my turn, I smile get my diploma. I don't feel sad but seeing my friends cry makes me wanna cry. I flash dev a wink and we both smile. Oh no. Ohhhh noooo. I remember 'come on, there are already people coming' I burst out laughing. Everyone looks at me like I just did 9/11. I wink at dev again, we give everyone hugs, throw our caps, leave our gowns and walk off stage.

As I'm walking away from the stage I hear someone behind me, close behind me. I start to run to Kamie and Hannah , who are holding the doors for me. I don't care who's behind me I take off my heels and run to the bathroom, along with dev. We meet Angel in the bathroom and get dressed. I slip on my tøp crop top and my light denim overall shorts and my black vans.

We decided that Angel  is gonna drive my car and dev and I are gonna ride with her and Kamie will drive Hannah  but we will switch along the way

We decided that Angel is gonna drive my car and dev and I are gonna ride with her and Kamie will drive Hannah but we will switch along the way. I blast the music and Angel stops to get gas before we leave "a monster for dev, a rockstar for me and a big bag of Cheetos". She shakes her head and me and dev talk while she's pumping gas. Then we get on the road. I hear sniffling from the back seat. I gasp. And a tear falls down my face. It's my pitbull. I grab him and hold him like a baby, even though he's 6 years old, I feed him Cheetos and hug him.

"Pee break" Angel yells to us. We must've all fell asleep bcuz now it's 10:00 pm. It takes 15 hours to get there and we've been on the road 8 hours, I go pee, then come back with a bag of dog food and treats, I see my Z wag his tail. I take him out to pee and give him some dog food. All us humans get subway and a small bag of chips with something to drink. We stop at a hotel for the night, one of those fancy ones with 4 beds. I hear Hannah snoring in her bed, Kamie singing, and dev setting her alarm and humming. Me and Angel get the king sized bed for all three of us(Zeus,me and her) and we talk away till 1 am.