Chapter 1

I woke up at six a.m. to the sound of my alarm clock, realizing thet it was the first day of my internship. I got out of bed and got ready. I put on a pair of dark colored jeans, a flowy blouse, and a little bit of make up. I got myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast and after i was finished eating I got in my car and made my way to work.

When I arrived, I went to the main office and told the lady that I was scheduled to start my internship that day. She told me to sit down while she figured out what teacher I was assigned to help out. While sitting there, I noticed guy who looked about my age. His hair was really curly, and snake bite lip peircings. He was wearing a white v neck shirt and a pair of light jeans and to be honest he was really cute. After about ten minutes, the office lady told me which class I was assigned to. I told her thank you and went to look for the class.

As i was walking to the class I heard someone walking behind me. I looked back only to see that it was the guy that I saw in the office. He said, "Hi, what class are you assigned to?"

" Room 103, Mrs. Smith" I reply

"Oh, cool me too" he said, as we walked to the class. We arrivd to the class before the teacher, so we just waited outside of the class and talked.

"I'm Marius but you can call me Maz," he says.

"I'm Eva," I reply awkwardly.