Chapter 4

When I got home from my date I was too tired to call Lilli and tell her about it, so I called her the next morning. As soon as she heard that we kissed, she wanted to meet him to make sure that  she approved of him. I invited them both over so they could meet. 

Maz arrived before Lilli so I prepared him  for what she might say. I told him not to take it personal if she said anything mean or bitchy, and that she just didn't want anyone to hurt me. When Lilli arrived Maz got up and put his hand out to shake hers, but she ignored it and Maz put it back awkwardly.  

"Lilli this is Maz and Maz this is Lilli," I said.

"Nice to meet you Lilli, Eva has told me a lot about you," said Maz.

" Likewise," Eva said, " Listen, before I let mybestfriend,  date you, I have to make sure that you are a good guy who isn't going to hurt her."

"Lilli, be nice," I say.

"I know, Iknow, I just have some questions for him." Lilli said.

" How old are you?"

"19"

"How did your last relationship end?"

" She moved to America for school and we couldn't make it work, but I have no feelings for her whatsoever," Maz said nervously.

"Are you sure?"

"yes"

" How long are you willing to wait to hav-"

"That's enough Lilli" I said cutting her off.

"Ok, Ok i guess he's a good guy that will take care of you" she  said, " But if I hear her ever complain about you, be prepared for me."

"I would never do anything to hurt her" Maz said.

" Ok, I approve of him, Eva," she said, " but I have a class in 20 minutes so I'll call you later."

" Bye" we both said.

After she left, i gave him a kiss and told him that he did good, considering that Lilli's blunt questions. He stayed at my apartment and we watched movies for the rest of the day.