That one sad letter to her !!

I'M SORRY for doing such a foolish thing

I'M SORRY for doing such a foolish thing. When I want to talk to, needy because I miss you, emotional when I care & insecure because I'm afraid to lose you. I miss our conversations. I miss how we used to talk every day.

I am sorry....... sorry for hurting you so much.... sorry for doing things that I shouldn't have done...... but whatever is done, cannot be taken back....

I'm sorry just because I love you so much and by no means I can stay mad at you or away from you.... I just want you to be happy with me or without me.

I will always have this piece of my heart that smiles whenever I think about you.

I hurt you so bad. I'm sorry pallavi I hurt you so bad. Thinking about it makes me so sad. In spite of that hurt, you said you don't want to hurt me.

My eyes are filled with tears, and my hearts regrets with fear. I wish I could take it back. Please forgive me pallavi.

I promise I'll change; I'll make a point to never hurt you this way.

I remember how we were friends. I still can't understand life played a cruel game and we went our separate ways. Looking back and thinking about all memories, I relies that I still care for you. Sometimes, I wish I could just turn back time to when life was good and we were friends.

You said you never wanted to see me hurt. But why did you closed your eyes then when I cried that I didn't did that mistake and blocked me.

I'm a big mess, but this mess loves you endlessly. "you can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.''

I miss you when something really good happens because you're the one I want to share it with.

I miss you when something is troubling me, you're the only one who understands me so well.

I miss you when I laugh and cry, I know that you're the one with whom I feel happy in worst condition also.

I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I feel to talk to you and when I remember the most memorable times of my life with you.

How can I forget you when you're always on my mind? How can I not want you when your all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see you? How can I not love you when you control my heart?

Sitting and thinking of times you've hurt me. Wondering why I still love you. Maybe it's your eyes. The way they make me feel so good inside or the way you smile.

That makes me feel that I've never been so happy in my life, it's probably just the way you are you.

A funny, sweet, caring, cute voice having girl you are. But all the times you hurt me. I just don't understand why I still love you.

I still love you. I care about you. I still think about you. .............................. . I loved you once, love you still, always have, always will.

But I don't want your love I want your friendship..........please please