First date

Nyo!Romano x Nyo!Spain everyone

Don't forget to comment, vote and do whatever the hecka de heck you guys normal may do!

High school/Human AU!

And the first girl Lovina ever had feelings for was her next door neighbour, Isabel.

They had met when Isabel was two and Lovina herself was three.

When Lovina discovered that she had a crush on the girl, she did her best to ignore it. But no matter how hard the then thirteen year old tried, she could not get the image of Isabel out of her head.

She gathered her courage at age sixteen and told Isabel about her feelings for her. Within two weeks, the girls went from "best friends" to "girlfriends" and tonight was going to be the first date the duo would have together and Lovina was beyond excited.

Lovina was sitting in her Papa's car, waiting for Isabel to arrive. Finally the brunette arrived. She tapped on the window and Lovina rolled it down.

"Sorry!" Isabel said, worry written all over her face. Lovina smiled. "Just get your sweet ass in the car already."

Isabel nodded and walked to the other side, Lovina stealing little glances at said ass. If the night went as planned, Lovina hopped to be squeezing it rather then just looking. She licked her lips in anticipation.

Isabel got in and slammed the door behind her. Lovina leaned across a placed a gentle kiss on the other girls plump lips. Boy, she loved kissing Isabel.

She pulled back, before she got herself too worked up, and whispered, "Ciao!"

Isabel giggled the giggle that Lovina found adorable and whispered back, "Hey!"

The older girl put the car in drive and started to go. She kept her eyes focused on the road, saying, "Okay, I was thinking we could go somewhere where horny teenagers go and make out in the backseat, kay?" And sometimes have sex, but that depends...

A blush formed on Isabel's cheeks. "O-oh. Okay."

Lovina snickered. "Nervous, cutie pie?"

The girl beside her shrugged. "A little". Lovina could already hear the excitement in her voice. She had to think of someway to get her more excited...

"You're so funny!" Wow, that's cool, Lovina! Just fucking turn her off! "Nothing bad is going to happen!"

Isabel just made a weird laughing noise. Lovina gripped the steering wheel harder and tried to get her thoughts straight.

Suddenly, it seemed, out of fucking nowhere, the car in the lane beside her decided at last second, to come into her lane, almost cutting her off.

"Well, fuck you too, you damn asshat!" Lovina yelled, probably scaring the crap out of the girl beside her.

Surprisingly, Isabel didn't say anything. She just turned and looked out the window.

The light in front of Lovina changed from red to green. She started to drive, but then a guy thought now would be the best time to cross the street. Lovina slammed on the brakes, before screaming, "Holy shit, motherfucker! Why the actual heck would you fucking do that?" The man crossed the street completely, avoiding any death or injury.