A new kind of job

Me: *looks outside*
Me: *realizes it's late*
Me:
Me:
Me:
Me:
Me: Time to.....
Me: Sin....

It dawned on him like Cap realizing that Bucky is the Winter Soldier (he loves that movie, by the way).

Spain had never gotten a rim job.

What made him realize this is completely unknown to all but his himself (*couch* computerhistory *cough*), but he had never had his butt licked to the point that cum shot out the tip of his dick (gross).

However, he didn't even need to ask Romano at all, considering the fact that Romano might have been looking at his search history too and concluded that Spain needed a rim job.

So, Spain got his rim job.

Spain tugged wildly at Roma's hair, especially at his curl, making the bites go harder and Romano's tongue go deeper.

Straight into his warm asshole (again, gross).

Romano's one hand was quickly jerking Spain off, not exactly what the latter had in mind when it came (haha) to orgasms, but he certainly couldn't complain.

Who would complain when your boyfriend's hand and tongue are bringing you closer and closer to losing your wits?

Spain could feel the end coming. He really didn't want it to end, but it didn't seem like Romano was going to stop anytime soon.

He moaned loudly as he finally came. Romano lifted his head from his boyfriend's ass and smirked, giving him a swift kiss on the Spanish nations lips.

"I love you..." The Italian whispered.

"I love you too.."

SHORT AND SWEET FUCK YA i hate this one.

Please please PLEASE send in requests. Any kind.

Hell, if you have some sort of fluff, that's cool too!!

Hasta la pasta, dorks!!