Update.

YandereDev: *gives a really fucking amazing update and amazing thoughts for the future of HIS game*

Some Fans: NO. PUT MY IDEAS IN BCUZ THEYRE BETTER AND I'LL MURDER YOUR FAMILY IF YOU PUT THAT FUCKING KITTEN IN THE GAME -- EVEN THOUGH ITS JUST A GAME AND THE CAT IS FAKE, YET I KILL ALL THE STUDENTS IN THE SCHOOL WHILE LAUGHING. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU MAKE YANDERE-CHAN KILL A SMALL KITTEN, THOUGH I'M OKAY WITH SUICIDE, PANTY SHOTS, MURDER, DROWNING, BULLYING, PROSTITUTION, MASS KILLINGS, POISONING, STALKING, DEMONIC STUFF, AND OTHER WEIRD THINGS?! I WONT ALLOW A SMALL, PIXEL CAT, THAT WOULD REGENERATE EACH DAY, TO BE KILLED YOU FAT FUCKING SHIT. NONE OF THIS IS HYPOCRITICAL.

YandereDev:

Guys.

Believe it or not?
It's HIS game. Not yours.

Why are so many of you flipping the fuck out over a simple cat. It will regenerate.

So fucking what.

Yandere-Chan is a psychopath. Typically killing animals is in their nature, but you all go fucking nuts when he suggests it.

Yet you are happy when he puts in:
Bullying
Suicide
Murder
Setting someone on fire
Stalking
Seduction
Kidnapping
Torture
Mass killing sprees
Panty-shots
Mind Slaves
Insane atmospheres
Sanity based kills
Brutal murder
Hostage situations
And a few other things?

Are you fucking serious?

You are completely excited for all of that.

But you yell at him for wanted to put a simple kitten in the game?

Are all of you dense?

It is a cat.

But I guess according to you?

A whole school could be killed, but a cat can't.

Suck it the fuck up.

A cat is nothing compared to killing a bunch of people.

Killing the cat is optional.
It.
Is.
NOT.
Required.

So...

Yes, I love the game and fully support YandereDev in anything.

If you don't like the game?
Then go play:
Pokémon-Go-The-Fuck-Away