one

01 ; see you again
june 25th, 2015

it's been a year since the party incident. ashton hasn't seen the boy since. he started to forget about him since there was no way he'd find him again.

ashton's phone buzzed, knocking him out his trance. he jumped because the loud buzzing scared him. when he collected himself he answered it.

"hey, ashton." he heard luke say.

"hey, luke." ashton sighed and ran his fingers through his curly hair. he was quite busy with his homework and luke interrupted him.

"are you busy?" luke asked.

"yes, i'm very busy with my english homework." ashton admitted.

"oh. well you can come over and i'll help you." luke said. ashton thought that sounded pretty good, so he agreed.

"great! see you soon." luke said before hanging up. ashton fixed his circular glasses that sat on his nose by pushing it up.

ashton slipped on a gray sweater and grabbed all his books. he grabbed a pencil, pen, and highlighter along with the books. he turned off all the lights in his apartment and left out.

he left his apartment and walked to the nearest bus stop. he waited with everyone while holding onto his supplies.

the bus finally came and ashton was the last to get on. he paid the driver and started to walk. he sat down all the way in the back and plugged in his headphones.

he scanned the bus and looked at all the people. when he was doing that, his eyes caught a familiar head. the guy had a buzzcut and emerald eyes that stared at ashton.

hazel stared at green and green stared at hazel. ashton's eyes widened and when he blinked the head was facing the other way.

No, that couldn't of been him, ashton told himself. he rubbed his eyes with his tiny fists and sighed.

he pulled his legs up and wrapped his arms around them. he rested his chest on his legs and played his music. he shut his eyes to the song that played.

two minutes later he reached his stop. when ashton walked past mr. buzzcut he felt eyes burning his back. when he turned around the head was facing the other way.

weird, ashton thought and shook his head. he got off the public bus and started to walk. even though he took the bus he wasn't exactly close. he still had two blocks to go.

ashton walked the two blocks and reached luke's apartment building. he went inside and greeted the lady in the lobby. she smiled back and waved.

ashton gave a small smile and went into the elevator. he pressed the fifth floor button and waited as the metal contraption went up.

he reached the floor and walked out. he went all the way to luke's door and knocked. a few seconds of ashton waiting, luke opened the door all sweaty.

"hey, ashton. come in." he panted and moved to the side. ashton entered his apartment and was greeted with the familiar smell of cinnamon.

"why are you sweaty?" ashton asked. he then spotted the work out equipment in the corner.

"forget i asked that." he said. luke laughed and that made a small smile creep into ashton's face. he loved it when luke laughed.

they went down a hall and into luke's bedroom. there, ashton was greeted with his two other bestfriends cuddling.

"hey." he greeted them and dropped his books on the floor. they landed with a loud bang which made him flinch a bit. the two boys greeted him and he sat down.

luke turned on the television and saw it was on the news. ashton started to do his homework. highschool wasn't easy for him.

yeah, sure he was an a+ student, but he really didn't want the homework. he was tired of working hard to keep up his 3.99 gpa

+

ten minutes later, ashton was almost finished. he was currently skimming through his textbook when something caught his eye.

it was the news reporter talking about about a group of people. he was trying to say how they're risking everything and was listing all the things they'll lose.

"they know all of this already. do you think they'll still be doing it if they cared?" ashton brought up.

"he's trying to make them care, but they still don't." michael said. ashton nodded and closed his book.

"could i spend a night here? i'm too lazy to go home." ashton said. luke nodded and let ashton climb into his bed. ashton sunk into the fluffy bed and cuddled close to luke.

"i'm never going home again." he laughed and admired luke's smile. he then stayed in that position until he fell asleep.

+
first chapter's finally finished yay! i hope it was good. i promise ashron is happening soon!! hopefully you don't get tired and stop reading lol. well, bye now.