Preface

Being a teenage girl isn't the easiest thing in the world. It's not the hardest, but it's not the easiest either. We're going through a lot of changes in our lives; heading into high school, getting a job, dating. Overall, we're just growing up, and that's not easy. Nobody likes change, and we're getting quite a bit of it. Actually, quite a bit is an understatement. It's more like... well... yeah, it's a lot. But you know what? We don't have to go through it alone. There's Someone who's always watching out for us.  He knows what we're going through and He knows what we need. 

Like the title says, this is from one to another; heart to heart advice from one teenage girl to another one. Don't worry, my amazing wit and sarcasm won't be lost in all the spiritualness; we're going to have lots of fun. *ominous laugh* But I do hope that you take this advice to heart, or that you can draw encouragement from it. You're not alone; more people than you can imagine are going through the same things that you are. And that's what I'm here for. To give some heartfelt advice from my own personal experience; well, it's not exactly me. I have a friend named Elizabeth (Lizzie for short) who's one of those girls going through all the same things as you. The dating, the jobs, the school, you name it, she's done it or is doing it. She keeps a very elaborate journal about her life (JK, it's mostly about her crushes. [Just don't tell her I said that. XD]) that she's willing to share with us. While that might sound a bit strange, don't judge a book by its cover. There's some real gems in there that I think we all could use. So sit back and enjoy this heart to heart; from one teenage girl to another.