Bleach

Brody Trenton wanted nothing more in life than to drown his sorrows with a bottle of peroxide. At a mere 17, he figured there was never going to be much more occasion than continuing to work at the local burger joint and pick-pocket oblivious passer-by in the streets of his shady hometown. Tired of spending his spare time fighting with his mom and smoking cigarettes on the curb, he concocted his game plan. So when the perfect chance to act like a 'normal' hormonal teenager rises, he snatches up the opportunity and decides to crash an unsuspecting girl's party in a rather unusual way.

 Sevin Baroch always did whatever she had to do to feel like she fit in. She was notorious for listening to bands you never heard of and doing things you would never think of doing, but she refused to acknowledge it. Growing up in a small town in a big city is never an easy task. In her own mind she wasn't a unique, colorful character, but rather a demented monster. Not a party girl, but a girl that loved a good party, she decided to have one of her own. And it was going to be a good one, a great one. Until she meets Brody that is.

 So what comes of the unlikely acquaintance of the Trenton boy and Baroch girl?

Shall it be hell or serendipity; I wish I only knew, for I am only saying what I am seeing. And believe me, I don't like everything of what I'm seeing