2. Self Harm

Self Harm. 

     Why do we self harm?

There are many different answers to this question. 

   -You hate yourself. 

     -It feels good. 

       -it's like a drug.

         -the pain takes you away from reality.

       Tears run down my face as I cut and cut and cut... My skin is red and irritated, obviously hating the abuse from the sharp object. After I feel satisfied, I go into the bathroom and look at my arm. Tears come back in my eyes and I hate myself even more. Looking into the mirror, my eyes are red and look so worn out. I feel disgusted in myself and look away. Why'd I do this? Why am I doing this to myself? I hate myself. 

     Sometimes, we don't know what we do. We don't know what we do till we realize the mess that was caused by it.  

   Want my opinion? Self harm is bad. Very bad. If you self harm, you need to let somebody know. So, you can get help and won't ever self harm again. 

   Self harm is not only physically bad, but also emotionally and mentally. 

   The help I can provide for you if you do self harm is, stop. 

   For whatever reason you do it, take a look into reality and really see through someone else's perspective and realize what you're doing to yourself. 

   If you hate yourself, the best thing you could try doing is actually start to like yourself. Not in a conceited way, but form a relationship with yourself. Act as if you're another person and be friends with it. 

  Try finding things you like about yourself. Is it your personality? If so, then you need to realize you're a great person that anyone would be lucky to know. 

    If you just realized that, then congrats! You just liked something about you!

        Self harm is bad. Instead of harming yourself, take care of yourself! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey! 

How do you like it? I hope I'm helping some people! 

This book is going to involve chapters with different subjects involving positive thinking! 

I know you probably don't know me, but if you need anyone I'm always free to talk to about anything! Just inbox me (: 

-A