Abby And Sam

Abby walks into her house with tears welling in her eyes and starts to walk upstairs to her bedroom when all of a sudden she feels someone grab her from behind and they drag her to her bedroom as they reach Abby's room she can feel rough hands grabbing her and throwing her on the bed with a loud thud.

  Abby tries to get out of her bed but the man with rough hands grabs Abby and pushes her back on the bed and pulls her pants down and starts to have sex with her and Abby turns her head and spots the knife that Adam was talking about and she realizes that she's reliving what happened to her when she was 11 years old all over again.  

  Abby looks straight into her attacker's eyes and she realizes that she knows her attacker and there's a lump in her throat that wants to escape her lips into a blood- wrenching scream but she knows that if she screams the man that looks just like her ex-boyfriend Sam well use his knife on her if she tries anything so Abby tries her hardest to keep the lump in her throat from rising as she does that he can see that she wants to scream for help and he smiles.

Abby looks at Sam her attacker and slaps him causing him to punch her in the jaw and the impact of his punch causes to black out until Adam discovers that she's knocked out cold and he balls his fist in anger and ends up punching the wall that's next to him causing Abby to wake up and scream tears streaming down her face and without saying a word to Abby Adam helps her out of the bed and out of the house and they go to his house because his mom's a nurse.