Abby And Kate

Kate looks at Abby when she's walking toward her and Kate slams her locker shut when she sees the terrified look on her best friends face and she rushes to Abby's side but on her way to Abby's side she glares at Adam and thinks to herself What does this prick want with my best friend in the whole wide world?

When Kate finally reaches Abby's side she notices that Abby has a bruise on her arm where Adam grabbed her by the arm and looks at the bruise on her best friend's arm for a while then cleared her throat and asks "Does that bruise on your arm hurt Abbs?"

Abby looks at that the bruise that has formed on her arm and gasps in shock that Adam put a freaking bruise on her arm and just starts to cry and Kate pulls Abby close to her and Abby says "Yes my arm hurts."

  Kate and Abby walk down the hallway when all of a sudden Sam blocks their way to the front door and he grabs Abby by the arm and pulls her close to him and whispers "You're mine no matter what."  

Kate and Abby walk out of the school and Abby sees Adam waiting for her by his car with his arms folded that causes her to run to his car before Sam sees her she jumps in car and Adam can see the fear in her eyes and he jumps in the car and they leave the school.