Hanging Out

Once we got to the beach,Lexa and I lied our towels  down. We both took of our cover ups. I felt so uncomfortable wearing a bikini. I just put on my sunglasses and laid down on my towel. I was trying to tan but then I felt a shadow over me. I opened my eyes and saw Mark. I said,"Trying to tan here!" He said,"You're tan enough!" He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed,"Mark put me down, I swear if u throw me in i will kill u!" As soon as i said that he stopped and put me down. As soon as he put me down but as soon as i was going to say thank u I was cut off by him pushing me in. I pulled him with me so when i fell in the ocean he would too.  When we both got up we started laughing hard. When I looked up from laughing  Mark and I had like a moment where we were both staring at each other. Then i started to walk back to my towel, then Mark put his hands on my waist and pulled me back and pushed me into the water. When i got up I saw him laughing so I splashed him. We had a splash war for about like 20 minutes. Then we both started walking back to get our towels. When I got on my towel and laid on my back I saw Hunter and Lexa talking, laughing, and hugging. My stomach started to rumble. I asked everyone if we could go have lunch because I was hungry. We all packed our things up. When I finished packing I turned around and saw Lexa and Hunter holding hands and laughing. I started to walk towards the exit then Mark pulled me back and said,"You have to wait for everyone. When everyone was packed up we went to Chipotle. After that we walked back to the hotel.