Roof kiss

Emily's P.O.V
I woke up and felt Mark's arms around me. I tried to get out of his grip cause I needed to pee. I finally got out of his grip and ran into the bathroom. When I finished using the bathroom I decided to brush my teeth and take a shower, while I was in there. After my shower I realized that I didn't bring the clothes I was gonna change onto with me. I got a towel wrapped it around me and walked out of the bathroom to get my clothes out of my suitcase. I got my clothes and ran back to the bathroom. "Thank God no one was awake," I whispered to myself. I changed (the outfit above) and put my hair in a ponytail. When I walked out of the bathroom and checked my phone to see what time it is. "Morning gorgeous," Mark said as I walked out of the bathroom. "Morning," I said to Mark. I jumped on the bed and grabbed my phone of the stand. "Let's go," Mark said standing up. "Where are we going," I asked while standing up too. "Just come with me," he said while putting on his shoes.

We walked to the elevator together. We got to the highest floor and Mark rushed me to a door that led to the roof. We walked up the stairs. He walked to the edge and looked back at me. "I hate that were not going to see each other after Vidcon." "Wait is that why you brought me up here," I asked Mark. "I also wanted some air,"Mark said. I walked closer to him and he put his hands on my waist. I decided to step on his toes, since I was shorter than him. He leaned in and kissed me. I saw a flash while I was pulling away from the kiss. It was Lexa and Hunter. Lexa showed me the picture.

 Lexa showed me the picture

"Send it to me,"I said. We all walked back to the hotel room to hang out.

Short update!
I also wanted to say a big thank you to abbeylueders for that update!
-Ashley😘😂😍