Another Day

Emily's POV

I woke up because the sun was in my face. "Darn it, I forgot to close the curtains yesterday," I thought to myself. I groaned and got up to change. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower, and changed (outfit above). I walked out of the bathroom, sat on my bed, and checked the notifications on my phone. I saw that Mark had posted a picture on Instagram.

@duhitzmark: Seeing u everyday can put a smile on my face 😄

I smiled and texted him.

Me: Wanna get breakfast

Mark😂😍: YAAASSS

Me: meet u in the lobby

Mark😂😍: kk

I walk out of the room closing the door behind me. I walked in to the elevator and waited for it to come. The elevator opened and I walked into it. When I walked in there was another person in the elevator. It was a boy who looked like he was my age. He looked really familiar, but I couldn't figure out who he was. "Hi, I don't know if u know me or not, but I'm Joey, Joey Birlem," he said. "OMGOSH, I'm so sorry I didn't realize it, no I mean I did realize that you looked like Joey I didn't think you were him cause out of  all the chances I probably didn't think I would meet you," I said noticing. "It's okay, what floor are you going to," Joey asked me. "I'm going to the lobby," I said. He pressed the last button and asked me,"What's your name?" "Emily," I said. We talked and I gave him my number so we can text. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways after the elevator opened. I walked to IHop and Mark was standing in front waiting for me. I ran to him hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey, who was that u were talking to," Mark asked me. I didn't hear him cause of the fans screaming in the lobby so I asked him to repeat what he said. "Who was that, the guy u just came out of the elevator with," Mark asked me. "Oh, Joey Birlem, I thought you guys were friends," I said. "We are, I just didn't realize that was him," Mark said sounding relieved. "I'm hungry can we go in now," I asked. Mark nodded and grabbed my hand and we walked in. We got a table and ordered our food. "What are we gonna do today," I asked him. "What do you want to do," Mark asked me. "I wanna do something fun cause like you know, Lexa and I are leaving tomorrow," I said. "We can go to an arcade then," he suggested. "Yeah, we should all-" I said before I got cut off by my phone ringing. I checked my phone and saw that my mom was calling me. "Its my mom," I said while I answered the call.

Me: hello

Mom: hey Emily, I was just wondering if we can all have dinner together tonight before we leave tomorrow

Me: ok, gtg I am at breakfast

Mom: w/ Lexa