Band Geeks Ch 8

Chapter 8

          I walk out of the school as fast as possible because I wanted to avoid anymore stress that could be thrown at me. This is going to be complete and utter hell if I don't figure out how to make this work with out hurting someone. I'm smart I can figure this out, right. Lets see here making a list of pros and cons might help. I guess I'll start with Max since it will probably shorter since I have only known him for a day.

Pros: He understands my love for music which basically no one has except Donch. He has the body of a sex god (not that looks are big deal but they help). He seems really sweet, kind, mysterious, and just something pulls my attention to him.

Cons: I don't know him well (but I might after the weekend). He could be a player or something.  

           Not much cons but that's because I don't know him I'm going to have to hang with him to learn more, that or the question game you play to get to know someone. Now Jason, I feel like this might be the opposite of Max's.

Pros: I know him very well and could trust him. He forgave me again (which surprises me). He can be sweet and the perfect boyfriend.

Cons: We couldn't make the last two relationships work, why would this one? He hurt me really bad. Most of the school hates me because of him. He seems like he has change. He doesn't understand me.  When he is angry he kind of scares me.

          After I finish my mental list I realise that I went four blocks past my house....fail. I really get lost in thought probably should fix that or focus on my surroundings. I guess I should turn around but first I need to take my mind off this for a bit.

         So I grab my iPod and start listing to Katy Perry's song "The One That Got Away". Yes I love my classical music but I also love all types of music. Some more then others. So I'm not a total band nerd but band geek yes.

       Finally I get home and walk in, my parents were out of town on business they are home maybe a total of twenty days a year. Oh well gives me time to practice and enjoy myself. I went up the stairs to my room and jump on  my comfy bed. It felt amazing and the perfect thing to help my crappy day. At some point I end up falling asleep till I feel something on my bed making it move a bit.

       It was my fat cat Snickerdoodle. She is a long haired cat with a bunch of different t colors in her fur. She was hungry probably and won't leave me alone til I feed her. Ugh why can't she wait till later. I better get this over with plus I'm kind of hungry. I grab my phone to see the time and on the screen is 10 texts. WTF no one ever texts me ugh this is going to suck probably drama or something. I better feed Snickerdoodle first.