two.

"Where's Will?" Lucas asked.

"I don't know, he should be here by now." Cora said worried.

"Hey, it's okay, my mom said Joyce called her this morning saying he left earlier for school." Mike said trying to calm her down.

"That's not like him, he always waits for us."

"I'm sure he's fine, lets go before we're late." Mike got on his bike and peddled away.

"Hey! Wait up!" Cora called after him. Soon they all caught up to him. Once they reached school, they parked their bikes.

"I don't see him or his bike, Mike." Cora said.

"I'm sure he's in class already, he could've parked his bike somewhere else." Mike held her hand to calm her down.

"Step right up, ladies and gentleman," Troy teased as him and his "sidekick", James walked up to them. "Step right up and get your tickets for the freak show." Cora glared.

"Who do you think would make more money at a freak show?" He walked over to Lucas. "Midnight?" He looked over at Mike. "Frog face?" Cora tightened her fists. "Toothless?" Before he could call Cora a name she spoke up.

"Leave us alone, Troy." She warned. He looked over to her, noticing that Mike was holding her hand.

"Oh, do we have a new couple in this freak show?" Mike and Cora both blushed. "Surely a pretty girl like you can't be going out with a guy like him when you could be with me." He put his hand on her chin only for her to slap it away.

"We aren't dating, but I happen to think he's a great guy and I would much rather date him than you." Mike's eyes widened. Cora gave him a smile.

"Feisty, aren't we?" Troy smirked and then walked away with James.

"Douche bag." She mumbled. They continued walking into school.

--

First period was over and Cora hasn't seen Will yet. She was beginning to feel more worried than before. Her next class was Biology, the only class she had with the whole gang, so of course it was her favorite class. She walked over to her locker and got her books for her next class.

"Hey, Dustin." She said as he walked over to her.

"Any luck?" He asked.

"Nope." Cora looked down. "We should get to class."

"Yeah let's go."

--

This is hella short I'm sorry!!

I just felt bad because I haven't updated in like 20838218 years.

But thank y'all so much for reading it means a lot to me!!!

Hopefully the next chapter will be longer lol.

Ily💖💖