Chapter 2

Song of Chapter: "For Him" Troye Sivan (#Tronnor)

LAX-

Vanessa~

I was practically dragged off of the plane by Andrea. Well, it wasn't like Jenn was having a different experience. We were both being dragged through the large crowds of people as Andrea frantacally searched for her boyfriend. Ughh.. My legs hurt. (Pun intended.)

"Andrea, slow down! You're gonna make one of us fall and get a concussion or something!" I yelped as she hauled Jenn and I to baggage claim.

"Kian!" she squealed, not even acknowledging the fact that we were going to fall if she let go of us, which she did.

"Really, Andrea? You're gonna leave us to fall over while you go kiss your boyfriend? Okay, cool. It's not like we're gonna face-plant into the floor or anything." Jenn said dryly as Andrea let go of my hand and ran towards Kian. I nearly fell over if it weren't for Jenn. Wait, these aren't Jenn's arms.

"I'm assuming your in need of assistance?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I know that- Oh, shit. It's JC. Fuck... Why does god choose NOW to make him look so hot? I thought as JC pulled me back to my feet.

"Yeah. Andrea was kind of dragging us over here. Now she's somewhere.. Making out with Kian, probably." I smiled, standing up to my full height. "I'm Vanessa, by the way."

"JC." he replied. Though, he didn't need to introduce himself. I practically fangirled over him almost every night of my life.

"Hey, V! Let's go get our bags!" Jenn smiled, dragging me to the conveyor belt that had the luggages on it. Jenn managed to find her's quickly, though mine took a bit longer to find.

Soon enough, we rounded up Andrea and Kian, who found Andrea's bags without us, and were lead to the car. Inside sat Connor and Ricky, both on their social medias.

"Okay-" Connor started, but Kian quickly interrupted him.

"I call shotgun!" he leapt into Connor's seat. I giggled slightly at Connor's reaction before lending my bags to JC and heading into the car.

"Connor, go in." I heard Ricky say.

"Wha-Why?" Connor asked.

"Don't question mwah! Just go!" Ricky snapped, nudging Connor into the car. Oh, how I love Ricky's sassiness.