Chapter 1

Song of Chapter: "Drive" Oh Wonder

Vanessa~

"Hey guys! It's Defrigend AKA Vanessa Dakota here with another video and today, I have a really important announcement!" I did my usual intro before saying what I was going to be telling my viewers.

"Yeah, really important!" my best friend, Jennxpenn, mimicked, sticking her tongue out at me. I gave her a playful shove before returning to the video.

"So, what I wanted to tell you is.. I'M GOING TO VIDCON!" I did the jazz hands at the camera. I could already see Andrea, another friend of mine, bursting into giggles at my sudden enthusiasm.

"With me!" Jenn interrupted.

"Me too!" Andrea squealed, leaping in front of the camera.

"Yep! And anyways, let's get on with the video.. ROLL CLIP!" I smiled, pausing the video. The skit had been recorded yesterday, so all I had to do was edit it in with Final Cut Pro X.

After that, I posted it up to Youtube with the title 'If my Friends Were Social Media Apps'. Honestly, that would be pretty awesome.

But I had more on my mind than the video. I was so nervous about meeting O2L. Andrea had convinced Jenn and I to meet up with them, since Kian was her boyfriend. (A/N: *bursts into tears* WHYYY!?!? WHY DID YOU GUYS HAVE TO BREAK UP!?!) So, like the fangirl I am, I screamed and rushed to go shopping for some new outfits. But... I ended up buying a bunch of cat sweaters. I love cats!

Anyways. I feel like this is getting a bit boring. To the next chapter!