Chapter 4

Song of Chapter: "Let Me Love You" DJ Snake ft. Justin Beiber

At the O2L House-

JC~

The whole ride I tried to listen in on Vanessa's conversation with Connor, but it seemed there was a wall between her and I. She and Connor connected so easily, which broke my heart. Because..

I like her.

I know it..

And I won't let her fall for him.

Vanessa~

After we unpacked our stuff from the car, we all chose roommates. I was debating between JC and Connor. They were both so nice so far, and I feel like I can connect with them so easily.

"I'll sleep with Ricky." Jenn smiled, sure of her decision. It left me alone to choose. Then I remembered something.

"I won't be sleeping in anyone's room. Jenn, too. Remember what day it is, Jenn?" I asked her. She thought for a minute before her eyes went wide.

"Oh lord, you're right! It's Mid-Month Friday! Sorry, Ricky! We're sleeping on the couch!" Jenn squealed, dragging me down the stairs and tossing me onto the couch. I looked up to see Connor and JC both with disappointed looks plastered on their faces.

I decided to head back upstairs and exchanged phone information with the guys before heading back down. My phone dinged as I plopped onto the couch.

"Da-da ding." Connor called from upstairs. I giggled slightly before opening up the text.

Condabon: What's happening tonight?

V: We're staying up late in our onsies and watching a bunch of chick-flicks. We do this every month.

Condabon: Okay.

V: It ends at 1 a.m. I'll come up to your room and sleep?

Condabon: Sure! Why didn't you tell me before?

V: Choosing between you and JC face-to-face is hard for me. That's surprising..

Condabon: Speaking of being hard... I think Kian and Andrea are gonna.. Ya know.

V: Oh. Okay. That's.. Cool. I mean, I don't really sleep anyways.

Condabon: Kay. Goodnight Vans.

V: Buye Connie.

12:52 a.m.

By now, the movie was finished and Jenn and Andrea were both passed out on the couch. I, on the other hand, headed upstairs and to Connor's room. I took in a deep breath before heading in to his room. There lay a shirtless Connor Franta.