Chapter 1

Jenny jumped off the bus and ran down her long drive way. She ran into the house. "Hi Mom..." She smiled running to her room.

     "Hello?" She said as she ran off. 

          Jenny shut her door and opened her book bag. Inside was her chime book. She pulled it out and turned it on. She got onto her Wattpad and continued righting her story.

.........ran past the stream to her friend. Jan sighed happily that she was alright.

Kendall smiled as a tear rolled down her cheek. "What happened?" Jan asked.

"I-i..." She starte.......

          "Jenny.." Her mom called. "What are you doing?" Jenny closed her Crome book and stuffed it in her bag. She ran out her door to her mom. 

           "Just doing my....... Homework.." She said with a grin. Her mom nodded. "Ok..." She said. "Go back to doing it then."

           Jenny smiled and ran back to her room. She took her chrome book out and continued typing.

.....d. "I ran away.." She started crying. "I was scared of him.." She continued.

Jan smiled. "Atleast your safe...." 

            Jenny stopped typing as it got later. Sh looked out side and realized it was dark. She put the Chrome book away and changed into her night close. She sat in her bed and went asleep. 

                                                                       :<*>:

        Jenny woke up the next day. She got her close on and walked out her door. Her mom was gone so she made her breakfast. Eggs and bacon with some orange juice. "Mhh...." She said. "This is delicious."

   She finished her breakfast and got her bag. She ran out of the door to the bus stop. The bus pulled up and she hopped on.  "Hi Brad..." She said sitting down by him.

       "Hello...." He smiled. "Did you finish your book?" He asked.

   Jenny nodded. "Ya.. Want to read it?" She handed over her chrome book for him to read. He opened it up and started reading it.

    He mumbled to himself as he read it. "Wow. This is really good." He said giving the chrome book back. 

   The bus stopped at the school. "Everyone off." The bus driver yelled. Jenny got off the bus and walked into the building to her class room. 

"Hello Mrs.Hosé..." She said going to her seat. She got out her chrome book and a pencil. "Ready for class.."

  Mrs.Hosé smiled and finished righting on the board.

..........Today we are reading our presentations. Make sure you have your story. Mrs.Hosé.........

        She sat patiently as the teacher called her up to read the story.

......I was scared of him" She continued. Jan smiled. "Atleast your safe....."

"Boring..." A kid in the back yelled out. "One; Who names a character after themselves? And two; why would some one run away for no reason..." He smirked.

   "Stop it Randy...." Mrs.Hosé shouted. Jenny nodded and looked at the ground. "Don't worry. He's right....." She shut the chrome book and sat back down. The school bell rang and she walked out of class.

                                                                     :<*>:

        Jenny got off the bus and walked down her drive way. She went in the house and laid down on the couch. "I'm a terrible weighted...." She mumbled. Her mom was still not home from work. 

    She got up and walked into the kitchen. A nite was on the table.

.......Jenny. I won't be home on time today. It might be the same way the next few weeks. Don't worry. Just be careful........

     Jenny mumbled to herself and grabbed a snack. She went to the living room to watch a movie when a crash of thunder was sounded.   She jumped and fell on the wooden floor. 

  "Ouch...." She huffed. She got up and looked out side. The sky was black and gray. It started raining. She sat down on the couch and turned on the television to the news channel.

    ....... Today we have a chance of rain and a severe thunder storm....

     The television shut off. Jenny mumbled and walked to her room. It was dark and her mom was still not home. Soon the power went out and she went to bed.