Langston!!

(Brielle's POV)

I was in a deep sleep until my phone started ringing. I reached over and picked it up without looking."Hello?'' I said half sleep. "Is this Brielle Lewis?" A female asked. "Yes this is her. "I said slightly irritated."We have a Langston Higgins in Saint Francis Hospital, I see that your the first person on his contact list, what is your relationship with Mr.Higgins?"

It felt like my whole world just stopped."I'm his girlfriend. What hospital did you say again ma'am?"I asked in tears. "Saint Francis. "I immediately got off the phone and put some shoes on since I already had on some sweats and a Tupac T-shirt.

I threw my hair up in a messy bun, and ran in my garage and got in the first car closest to me which was my custom made black and white Lamborghini, and sped off towards the hospital.

Once there, I ran to the front desk and there was a lady talking on her phone, not even paying attention to me

Once there, I ran to the front desk and there was a lady talking on her phone, not even paying attention to me."What room is Langston Higgins in? "I asked politely.She looked at me up and down,rolled her eyes and started back talking on the phone.

So I snatched her phone and threw it at a wall breaking it into pieces and asked again."WHAT ROOM IS LANGSTON HIGGINS IN?" I yelled in her face. "First, who are you and second, I know you did not just break my phone."

"First, his girlfriend. Second, I did and you ain't gone  do shit about it. Third, it was a govo so shut the fuck up.""739." "I don't know who you giving attitude to cause you don't know me, I will dog walk you up and down this bitch."

By this time my blood was boiling and I'm mad as hell."Family of Langston Higgins? "A female doctor asked. So I rushed over to her."I'm guessing your his girlfriend?"She said."Yes so what happened. Why is he in here?"

I asked feeling the burning on my eyes from holding back my tears ."Well Ms. Amonte,your boyfriend was shot 5 times.Twice in his left arm,once in his stomach,once in his leg and once in his chest which was 1 centimeter from his heart. Your boyfriend was very lucky cause a little further and he would have died."

When she got done,I broke down crying. I was crying to the point where I couldn't even hold myself up. As I was falling I felt someone pick me up just before I hit the floor.I looked up and seen this guy I go to school with. Diggy Simmons . I won't lie he was fine as hell but I already had Langston.

"What's wrong ma? Why you cryin?"He asked me." My boyfriend Langston just got shot."I said about to cry all over again."I hope he gets well soon and just keep ya head up ma, and pray for the best." He said giving me a hug.

"Umm Ms. Amonte?" I heard the doctor say.". Yes?" I said pulling away from Diggy.

"We were able to get all of the bullets out and patch them up, he did a okay job but he had a panic attack and fell into coma. While in the coma he could become paralyzed or brain dead and possibly slip away. Only time will tell. You can go see him if you want." She said.

My knees started shaking all over again and I started crying but once again Diggy caught me."Shhh it's gonna be okay ma. Just pray on it, he'll wake up soon." He said. "Thank you so much,but if you excuse me I have to to call mine and his family to tell them the news." I said letting go of August a second time.

"Ight tell me tomorrow how he doing." He said walking away."Okay will do, thanks again Diggy." I said. "No problem ma." And after that I made my way to Langston's room.

(Diggy's POV)

Wassup it's ya boy Diggy Simmons. I'm 17,lightskin, in high school,I'm 6'4,and I got short hair. I'm a drug dealer, I get what I want, nobody fucks with me because they kno who I am and what I do.So I'm at the hospital cuz one of my nieces had a seizure and I see Brielle. The finest girl in school, but she with Langston. But what she don't kno is that Langston cheated on her.

I wanted to tell her but every time I see her she's with Langston. I thought this would be the perfect time to tell her since I didn't see Langston around.As I was walking up to her I see her start crying real hard. She was crying hard and I seen her falling.

So I rushed over to her and picked her up. Then when I heard what happened to Langston, I couldn't tell her just yet about her so-called boyfriend.When she said she was leaving I went to go check up on my niece Jayla.

"Hey baby girl,how u doin,how u feeling?" I asked as I walked in and sat her presents and Teddy bear down on the table next to her bed."I'm OK I feel better now that your here." She said reaching for me. So I went to her and hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

"Wheres yo mama?" I asked her. "She went to the cafeteria to get me something to drink." She replied. I was just glad to know she was OK.I felt my phone buz in my pocket. I pulled out my new iPhone 7 I just got yesterday and seen it was my boy J.T.

"Chay I'll be right back I gotta answer this,u OK by yoself for a minute?" I asked her." Yea." She replied. I stepped out her room and answered.

( Phone convo)
(D=Diggy,J=J.T)

D: wassup bro?
J: nun much wanted to kno if u wanted to go to a party tonight?
D: sure what time?
J: be ready at 8
D: see u later bro

I walked back in her room and waited until her mom came back to leave. When I walked out I seen Brielle at her car on the phone,so I walked over. "I'll call u if anything changes...love u too...OK...bye." She said and hung up.

"So how's he doing?" I asked her." He's fine so far. The doctors said he's not responding to anything but it's to early to tell." She said looking like her whole world was torn apart. "It's gone be OK. At least he's not hurting right now right?" I asked her." Yea I guess u right,but I'm too busy worried about me why are u here,at the hospital I mean? "

"One of my niece's had a seizure so I came to see if she was OK." I told her. "Oh my god is she OK?" She asked looking worried. "Yea she's fine." "That's good." She said sighing in relief. "U are so beautiful u know that?" I asked her,not being able to stop myself.

(Brielle's POV)

It's like when he called be beautiful my stomach started doing flips and I didn't know why because i was with Langston. "No I'm not,I'm sexy asf. Get it right boy." I laughed. He looked at me and smiled that million dollar smile that had me dripping.

"Feisty lil thang huh." He said. "I'm more than feisty." I replied. "Well then what are u?" He asked me. "I'm a queen." I said. "Now bow down to the Queen." I said in horrible attempt of an accent. He started laughing and playfully bowed down.

When he got back up he looked at me and smiled and slowly leaned in and I leaned in to. Before u knew it we were making out in the hospital parking lot. When we pulled away we were both gasping for air. Then I realized what I had done and started freaking out.

---------------

End of chapter