Not You Again

(Recap of previous chapter)

(Diggy's POV)

"So I see you moved on

"So I see you moved on." I hear as me and Brielle walk outta I Hop. As I look up, I see the bitch that made me who I am today. "I'm sorry who are you?" I hear Legacy ask Melanie. "Melanie. Diggy's ex girlfriend." She replies. "Well I'm Brielle. Diggy's current girlfriend and first love." Brielle replies and I put my arms around her waist.

(Recap over)

Honestly I was too stuck to move. I haven't saw her since that day because afterwards she moved states. "You're not going to speak to me baby?" Melanie asked me taking a few steps closer. "Bitch I just told you he was mines, so if I were you I would turn around and leave before I whoop your ass for disrespecting me and my man." Brielle told her stepping in front of me.

"So you gone let her talk to me like that Diggy?" Melanie replied reaching over Legacy touching my shoulder. That's when I got snapped outta my daze when I moved my shoulder so her hand would fall off of me. I wrapped my arms around Brielle tighter, kissing her neck.

"Hell yea I would. Did u not just hear her tell u I was taken? You cheated on me remember? So I have a right to move on and touch me one more time hoe before I let her beat some sense into yo raggedy, broke down, hoe ass." I told her getting more angrier the longer she stood in my presence.

"You heard him get to steppin thot." Brielle said while Melanie mugged her. "Bitch say o-." Melanie was cut off by Brielle running up to her and decked her in her shit making her stumble back a bit. But she didn't stop there, she kept giving Melanie punch after punch until she saw​ she wasn't fighting back and backed up off her.

But Melanie not being grateful tried to rush her but Brielle moved out the way just in time and turned around and started laughing and smiling. Now I'm confused as hell. Who tf laughs when someone just tried to hit them from behind? But this wasn't a normal laugh at a funny joke. This was one of those crazy laughs when u know u fucked up.

Brielle did some type of flip and in a blink of an eye Melanie was laying on the ground with Brielle on top of her throwing punch after punch. But these wasn't no average punches. With each punch u heard that shit like as if with each punch a bone cracked in her body. I started to pull Brielle off of her when I started seeing blood pour from Melanie's face, I didn't know where it was coming from but it was a lot.

"Next time don't run yo mouth u punk ass, scary ass bitch. Keep me and my man's name out yo mouth u penny hoe!!!" Brielle screamed while sending one last kick to her face making more blood pour out. And the truth is I didn't even feel bad. She got what she deserved.

"Damn you fucked her up good and we not even dating so just imagine what u would do to some hoe if we was dating?" I asked her as we got to my car. "Probably kill the bitch but what about my car?" She asked stopping in front of her car. Now that I actually paid attention to her car my eyes popped outta they sockets.