Its always something

(Brielle's POV)

        When I woke up it was dark outside. At first I didn't remember where I was until the events of the day came rushing back to me. I still couldn't believe Langston would cheat on me. I never would've thought he'll do that to me.  I tried to reach for my phone but something was holding me in place, more like someone. 

When I looked down I seen Diggy's arm wrapped around my waist. Trapping me between him and the bed with no escape. I gently pushed his arm off me and grabbed my phone. I almost jumped for joy when I saw that it was on the charger. I powered it on to see like 2 missed calls and 5 texts from my mother. 

My blood ran cold as realization sat in. I've been gone for more than at least 6 hours without telling my mother where I was. I instantly called her back. 

Phone convo- M=Mom B=Me

B: Hey mom

M: Don't hey mom me. Who was that boy that told me you were sleep?

B: Oh that was Diggy. You remember Diggy.

M: I thought that was his voice. I just wanna know are u coming home tonight? I heard what happened and I know you need some time to yourself. 

B: Umm I don't know. I think so. Ill let you know in like 30 minutes

M: Ok. Don't forget either or that's your ass.

B: I wont, love you.

M: I love u more sweetie. And don't think just cause I'm old don't mean I wont buss no cap in Langston's ass for hurting you. 

B: Oh my god mom I'm good I promise. And plus you might brake a hip

M: Yea ok. Don't test my gangster but I gotta go

B: Ok bye

M: Bye

Phone convo over

When I got off the phone with my mom I had to use the bathroom. So I got up to go to the bathroom in his room. I did my business and walked out when I saw someone sitting on the bed. I was so scared I screamed. Not no normal scream, this was a "someones tryna kill me. Bloody murder" scream. "Chill its just me!" I heard Diggy yell. "Nigga you cant be doing shit like that. I almost passed out! The fuck wrong with you!?" I yelled back.

"My bad, I didnt mean to scare you, I just didnt wanna interupt your call and then you went to the bathroom so I just waited." He said getting some clothes out his drawer. "What is going on in here?" His momma said running in the room a bat and a taser. "Its nothing he just scared me. I didn't see him sitting right there." I said tryna catch my breath.

"Y'all finna give me a heart attack. Fuck wrong with y'all?"  She said walking back out. "Here, I thought you might wanna take a shower and change into some clean clothes." He said handing me some clothes. "Everything you need is in the closet in the bathroom." He said laying back down.

"Thanks. I'll be back in like 30-40 minutes." I said grabbing my phone and walking out. As I got undressed I clicked on Pandora and started my music. I stepped in the shower as Been a minute by August Alsina and Sevyn Streeter. I started to scrub my body as I listened to the lyrics.

"Since you been with me
I ain't thinking 'bout him at all, uh uh
Called it quits, I've done my shit
I ain't look back, ain't nothing to be sad for, uh uh
Just one of those things when you know it's over
Better walk away, no reason to hold on, oh
Boy, it's easy to be off you
I don't see you, I don't call you
But then you call me, oh damn