What did I just do??

Diggy in mm👆👆

(Brielle's POV)

Once I realized what I had done, I started freaking out. "OH MY GOD, WHAT DID I JUST DO?! " I yelled out. "What's wrong? "He asked. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What's wrong, WHATS WRONG!?"I asked him. "I kissed you that's what's wrong. Langston is in that hospital fighting for his life and I'm in the parking lot kissing you!"I screamed at him feeling angry that he could be so okay with this.

"Well it's better then having sex with someone else when u already have a girlfriend that cares  about u!"He yelled in my face. What did he just say? Did he just say what I think he just said?

"What did u just say?"I asked him leaning back against my car. "Shit. That's not how I wanted to tell her." He mumbled looking dumb. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!"I yelled in his face. "I said that Langston cheated on you. I wanted to tell u earlier but every time I tried to tell you he was always with u and I didn't have your number so I couldn't call you." He told me.

I couldn't do anything but cry and fall but just like in the emergency room he caught me before I fell to the ground and I couldn't do anything but hold on to him and cry. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Langston slept with another girl while we were together but get mad when guys talk to me or even look at me.

Once I got myself together I hugged Diggy and thanked him but I went back inside to Langston's room and sat down next to his bed."I don't know if you can hear me but I'm just gonna say it. I know that u cheated on me. I don't know with who yet but I kno that u cheated on me. All I wanna kno is why? Why did u cheat on me when all I did was be faithful to you, loved you, and did everything u asked me to because I loved you."

I said off before I started crying again.

"Ima stay by your side while your in the hospital,but once your out of the hospital and your feeling well,were done. I'm not going to stay by your side when u cheated on me so i'm going to stay here until you get out of the hospital,if you get out I should say."

I said getting up and walking towards the door."I don't kno what made u cheat on me but I don't think we can get back together because I won't be able to trust you after this. I do hope u get better cause I don't wish death on nobody,not even yo cheating ass."I walked out.

Langston's POV

How did she find out? The only one who knows besides me is the girl I slept with and I kno she ain't say shit cause she don't want her cousin to kno she fucked her bf.

Wait a minute, now that I think about it, that punk ass nigga Diggy know's to. He had to tell her cause zoey wouldn't tell her. When I wake up I'm making a few calls. Diggy u better watch out cause I'm comin for u.

(Brielle's POV)

When I got outside Diggy was still by my car with his head down. "What are u still doing here?" I asked him. "I wasn't gone leave you here while u emotional. I wanted to make sure u we're OK before I left. "He replied. "We'll I'm fine, you can go now. "I replied.

 "No, I'm not leaving u to do somethin stupid. Look, just meet me at IHOP down the street in 20 mins,aight ??" He asked me. "Ok, fine. "I gave in. "20 mins Legacy. "He said in a warning tone. "OK nigga damn. "

Diggy's POV

I didn't mean to tell her like that. I wanted to sit her down and talk to her about it. When she went inside the hospital I followed her in and heard what she said.