Welcome, to My Depressing World

Setting: A bedroom of a handsome 14 year old boy, in a small town somewhere in north-west Indiana

A tall, young teenage boy awoke in a sudden gasp for air. It was very early in the morning and he was exhausted. The teen read the lock screen on his cell phone: 2:47 AM, Monday, September 15th.

It was the second week of his 8th grade year in Middle School. Now that he was 14 there was a lot on his shoulders he would have to deal with. He groaned and laid back down stretching his chest this time. His chest was tight and his heart was beating fast, scary. "Fuck my life! Why can't I sleep!!" The tall boy held his phone in his hand while he sat himself up. He frowned as he looked down at the bright pink phone. He checked his Instagram, nothing. Snapchat, nothing. That was basically the only social media he liked to go on, being social wasn't really his forté. But maybe, there was something positive on his Messages...? Nope, all hate. That was the only thing that seemed to exist in his life. Hate. " I guess it'd be rude to leave them unread. " He chuckled at his little joke. a sigh came out of his mouth as he tapped on the first message.

Unknown number: i cant bleave u were all over my bf like that yesterday. go kill urself eliot!!!

Yep, this was definitely Carly. Carly couldn't spell for shit and she didn't even have enough respect to capitalize the first letter of my name and at least spell it right. "Should I reply?" Elliot thought. For a quick moment he decided to leave it alone, but he decided he needed to start defending himself.
So Elliot replied:
Elliot: Carly, #1 learn how to use grammar you stupid bitch, #2 I wasn't all over your horrible excuse for a boyfriend.
Sent.
Immediately after the text was sent and delivered, Elliot blocked Carly's number. "That is way too much for tonight. I won't be able to go to sleep if I keep dealing with these stupid hoes." He said to himself.

Elliot locked his phone and set it down. Then he got up and turned his fan on high, sleeping with huge blankets always calmed him down. Next, the teen laid himself down and covered his shivering body with a huge, fluffy blanket. For the next couple minutes he stayed up staring at his ceiling, thinking deeply. Tomorrow was going to be a great day

Authors Note: imagine the image above as a little bit older, and taller teenage boy with faded, purple/lilac hair

Authors Note: imagine the image above as a little bit older, and taller teenage boy with faded, purple/lilac hair. With a black/blue bedset and a huge fluffy, brown blanket.
oh and here's his phone ⬇️⬇️⬇️

But over all I hope you liked the first chapter and continue to read my story as I continue to update/write it (^^)