Chapter 1

(Please reread because Ive changed the whole book plot. All the chapters will be new)

Happy reading ~

The night ~

The two little girls sat in the back of the car oblivious of what was about to happen. They thought tonight was a family night on the town, but little did they know it was the last time they were going to be together.

"Mother, father where are we going?" The oldest Caterina said looking at them through the rear view mirror. "Be patient my little warrior, you'll see soon." My mother said uneasy as she gave me a soft smile. I was utterly confused but didn't question knowing questions may give answers I didn't want. As I looked out the window and my younger sister daffodil played on the tablet my parents bought for her birthday that has just passed a month again.

I saw the familiar scenery. The many trees and bushes leading up to a long drive way. "Why are we at uncle Bruce's house?" Daffodil question as she too looked up knowing where we were. "Don't worry Daffi Dragun, you'll know soon." My father said sounding just like my mother when I asked. "You guys are sounding very suspicious, and that usually means it's not good." I say raising an eyebrow.  As we pulled up to the gate the facial recognition took notice of my fathers face opening the gates. "Does uncle Bruce know we are here? We haven't seen him in two years." Daffodil states just as confused as I am. Within the moments of asking the car came to a halt in front of the doors to the manor. "Listen girls mommy and daddy have to go away for a while for work and to make sure you are safe we talked to uncle Bruce about it and he will take care of you." My mother says gently resting her hands on our faces as she turned in her seat to face us. "We love you dearly and will do anything for you, which is why we are doing this. We packed three bags for you each and made sure we had all your things you need. We will come back for you when we are done trust us." My Father says with a sadden look on his face, but he tried to hide it and he wasn't good at it. Before I could say anything mother and father got us and our bags out the car quickly sliding a note into my hand kissing our head both equally. I had never seen my parents fled in such a quick manner before and I was scared, but I couldn't show that for the sake of keeping daffodil together who was already on the brink of tears as I saw her very expression change as the car sped off without hesitation.

"What are we gonna do rina?" She said looking me in my eyes as hers began to gloss over the tears prepping for their steady stream.
"I don't know Daffi, but we can't use our powers until we know we are safe and please don't cry ok."I say trying to keep my composure taking on the roll as big sister, but not having the slightest clue of what to do "I'm gonna ring the doorbell, but we have to stay calm uncle Bruce knows, we are in good hands." I said as I clutched onto the letter in one hand and ringing the doorbell with my free one.

You could hear the doorbell ring throughout the house as we stood at the front. Daffodil clutched onto my jacket behind me. I held my breath not knowing what could occur. The unknown being the scary part of all of this. Just as I heard a soft whine from daffodil
the door opened to reveal a young girl with green eyes and bouncy black hair. She looked us up and down confused. She looked back and began to yell out. "UNCLE BRUCE SOME GIRLS ARE AT OUR DOOR AND I DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE! I OPENED THE DOOR THINKING IT WAS FATHER OR DAMIAN PLAYING A TRICK." She finished which caused daffodil to begin a soft cry as the tears wet my cloth thin jacket.